Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourfeelings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourfeelings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hate you to love me, meaning love you to the moon and back, i love you ka hindi kya hota hai, i love you too ka matlab kya hota hai, do you love me ka matlab kya hota hai,

• 194 Followers
  • 772 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vaibhav Nath Karn

Always the 🌍world is not responsible for the changes happening around you, If everything changes around you 💫That means sometimes, You have changed for the whole 🌏world. ✨In Short✨ { You Can't Blame Other Peoples For Your Misunderstandings Sometimes You're Also Responsible For That } #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yourfeelings #misunderstanding #BaklolBobby

read more
Always the 🌍world is not responsible for the changes happening around you,
If everything changes around you
💫That means sometimes,
You have changed for the whole 🌏world.
✨In Short✨
{ You Can't Blame Other Peoples For Your Misunderstandings
Sometimes You're Also Responsible For That } Always the 🌍world is not responsible for the changes happening around you,
If everything changes around you
💫That means sometimes,
You have changed for the whole 🌏world.
✨In Short✨
{ You Can't Blame Other Peoples For Your Misunderstandings
Sometimes You're Also Responsible For That }
 #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yourfeelings

Rahul Sharma

Some people share homology 
with virus. They are dead and 
lifeless untill you let these 
obligatory parasites invade 
your space and infect your peace.  #virus #yqbaba #rentmylife #yqtales #yourfeelings #yqdidi #yqdiary #writer

Rahul Sharma

School is a Temple that carves a Human out of a Just Being. #yqbaba #yqtales #yourfeelings
#challenge #wordbiteschool  #writer #yourquote

Rahul Sharma

#Collab Challenge Write your own: #yourfeelings Note: Language no bar. Wishing you a tremendous Tuesday :) #YourQuoteAndMine #writer #Challange #yqbaba #yqtales #rhyme

read more
Your feelings bleed and clot.
Still your story is empty lacking plot and words so pimping like dot, no alphabets, mere fullstop. #Collab Challenge

Write your own: #yourfeelings 

Note: Language no bar.

Wishing you a tremendous Tuesday :)
 #YourQuoteAndMine

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

#yourquote #YourQuotes #yourquotekannada #yourquotejogi #yourfeelings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ಇಂತಿ ಅಮಿತಿ

read more
ನೀ ಚುಕ್ಕಿಗಳ ಮಧ್ಯೆ ಸೇರಿದರೆ ನಾ ಹೇಗೆ ಹುಡುಕಲಿ ನಿನ್ನ.
ಚುಕ್ಕಿಗಳ ಮಧ್ಯೆ ಸೇರುವ ಸ್ವಾರ್ಥವೇಕೆ ನಿನಗೆ. #yourquote  #yourquotes #yourquotekannada #yourquotejogi #yourfeelings  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with ಇಂತಿ ಅಮಿತಿ

Rajeswari Rath

पुत्र #yourquotedidi #yourquotehindi #yourfeelings

read more
कोSर्थः पुत्रेण जातेन,यो न विद्वान्न धार्मिकः।
काणेन चक्षुषा किं वा,चक्षुः पीडैव केवलम् ।।

उस पुत्र के उत्पन्न होने से ही क्या लाभ है,जो न विद्वान् है और न ही धार्मिक है।जैसे कि कानी आँख से कोई लाभ नहीं होता,वह तो केवल पीड़ा देने के लिए होती है।वैसे ही ऐसे पुत्र पीड़ा ही देते हैं।
 पुत्र
#yourquotedidi 
#yourquotehindi 
#yourfeelings

Harshit Mishra

वो भी क्या दिन थे 
जब दोस्तों के संग थे
हर तरफ मस्ती थी
ऐसी अपनी हस्ती थी
समय ने करवट ली
बिछड़ गए वो यार सब
बदल गया दिनचर्या ही
हो गया एकांतवास अब।
 #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yourquotediary #yourquotes #yourfeelings

Harshit Mishra

किसी को अपने बस में करना हो
तब उसे कैद नही 
आजाद करिए
उनके विचारों को आज़ाद
उनकी जज्बातों का सम्मान
खुले आसमान में उड़ने दीजिये। #morningthoughts #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yourquotes #yourfeelings

Vennila

Your feelings are my feelings and you know our love will remain forever #yourfeelings #collabchallenge #yqbaba #yqquotes #lovequotes #stayhappy #writer #ownthoughts

Haseena Dudekula

#Collab Challenge Write your own: #yourfeelings Note: Language no bar. Wishing you a tremendous Tuesday :) #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
My feelings ripe and hot,
your moves slow and cool,
Classic combo of ice on fire... #Collab Challenge

Write your own: #yourfeelings 

Note: Language no bar.

Wishing you a tremendous Tuesday :)
 #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events