tags

Best energy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

412 Stories- Find the Best energy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about suzlon energy share price, non conventional sources of energy, deepak energy.

• 93 Followers
  • 412 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

#Achieving
When you pray with your full heart, consequential possibility and energy attract to flow towards your direction, it's one of the highest potential sources! 💓

No retirement, even we pray for them after death terminate, so that's why they also offer us to connect.

The best kind of relationship is leisure beneath righteousness in someone else's prayer. Let's pray without any condition and do so, but ®epeatedly! 💞🙏💞♒

🧚💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌🧚
#kindness #pray 🙏 #Relationship #singlepoem #energy #mykindofarelationship #Universe #adjustment🌠🧘🕉️

12 Love

"Life is a combination of different hues. I can't claim that one colour is better than others. I want to colour my life in seven colours of rainbow... VIOLET'S Imagination, INDIGO'S Intuition, BLUE'S Coolness, GREEN'S Growth, YELLOW'S Enthusiasm, ORANGE'S Optimism & RED'S Energy."

Life is a combination of different hues. 
I can't claim that one colour is better than others. I want to colour my life in 
seven colours of rainbow...

VIOLET'S  Imagination, 
 INDIGO'S  Intuition,
 BLUE'S  Coolness,
 GREEN'S  Growth, 
 YELLOW'S  Enthusiasm, 
 ORANGE'S  Optimism &
  RED'S  Energy.

It is white light that disperses in seven colours. White...the colour of purity, peace and spirituality.
#colorsoflife #Life #Rainbow
#hues #Imagination #intuition #coolness #Growth #energy #enthusiasm #optimism #peace #purity #Spirituality #white #Red #indigo #blue #green #yellow #orange #violet #nojoto #seven #nojotoenglish

18 Love

"Don't underestimate the power of"

Don't underestimate the power of

#Underestimate: The Symbol of the Unconquered ≈1920 feed for the reader, if you can discover, you'll win! ⏰
💘♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾💘
🧚💓🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀💓🧚
#5433poem #Conspire #conquer #Illusion #energy #discover #Uniqueness #Vibration #Heart can fetch 💓🕉️✨🧘

29 Love

"YOU CAN DO Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.”"

YOU CAN DO 

Instead of worrying about 
what you cannot control,
 shift your energy
 to what you can create.”

#cafstyles #cando #Do #imlosible #energy

16 Love

"When You Wake Up Just Think You Were dead & You got a New Life you'll feel tremendous amount of energy Manage your thoughts your body your mind your energy your chemistry When It'll be managed from inside it will doesn't matter for you if you'll be in hell also for whole day Your energy will synchronize to fight that hell Just promise yourself to be happy to sketch a smiley on at least one face to spread love in this world"

When You Wake Up
Just Think
You Were dead & You got a New Life
you'll feel tremendous amount of energy
Manage
your thoughts
your body
your mind
your energy
your chemistry
When It'll be managed from inside
it will doesn't matter for you
if you'll be in hell also for whole day
Your energy will synchronize
to fight that hell
Just promise yourself
to be happy
to sketch a smiley on at least one face
to spread love in this world

My morning message to everyone one .... please try it .. it will help you.. I just wanna to see everyone happy in this world #Morning #Motivation

38 Love