Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fatelove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fatelove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sumeet Pathak

DQ : 020 : DQC : 003 Meri haaton ki lakire hai ye Chal bata kiska naam likha hai ©️Shubhi #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqurdu #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Shubhi Mangal Hope you dont mind... #waiting #Hamsafar #fatelove

read more
हैं हाथो की लकीरें ये मेरी
ना जाने कहाँ मुड़ जाती हैं,
जाना था किसके पास इसे 
ना जाने क्यों तुझ पर आ रुक जाती हैं...
हैं हाथो की लकीरें ये मेरी
ना जाने कैसे कदम चलातीं हैं,
लाख कोशिशों के बाद भी
ये तेरा ही पता बतलातीं है...
 DQ : 020 : DQC : 003

Meri haaton ki lakire hai ye 
Chal bata kiska naam likha hai
©️Shubhi  

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqurdu #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Shubhi Mangal Hope you dont mind...

mummy_s_prince

#Collab and share what all do you do #asawriter. #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fatelove #lovefucks #helllove

read more
I would like to write a book on a random love story which no one can think about like, A love story of mine with a Prostitute girl. Where everyone feel that love is not a small things to do. Or neither no one have that kinda of thinking what I think for her. No matter she is also a woman, she have the right to fall in love with me. She is not born to do something like that, it is her fate where she had to do this kinda of work for her family or to fulfill the basic needs..  #collab and share what all do you do #asawriter. #yqspecial #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  
#fatelove #lovefucks #helllove

niki

शायद सर्फ सफर ही है साथ मे,
मंजिल तुम किसी ओर की हो।
जितना भी है जी लेते है,
कल तो वैसे भी जीना एक आशमा के नीचे  अलग -अलग है किस्मत है।
#brokenlove #kismat #fatelove #fatelove #lovelife #adhurikhani #aasqui #zindgi #loveislove

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification