Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nevercomeback Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nevercomeback Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life, everybody saying you should never fall in love lyrics, falling in love with someone you never met quotes, love never knew what i was missing, shayari on never fall in love,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

@Shivam Rawat

Mouras Thoughts

இந்த 3 விஷயங்கள் திரும்பவரவே வராது 😳 | TOD 🎯 - 165tamilmotivation #tamilmotivationalspeech #tamilmotivationalwhatsappstatus #tamilmotivationstatus #tamilmotivationalstory #tamilmotivationalvideo #tamilmotivationalthoughts #tamilmotivationspeech #mourasthoughts #nevercomeback #அறிவு

read more

Aady

You look at a little twist in my lips and hear a little bend in my tongue and start thinking I am strange. You think you've known it all with just a few you have seen, but my love, how will you tolerate the strangeness I keep hidden within the strange parts #nevercomeback #neverenough #lastpoem #savinggrace #neverwas #neverhas #neverwill

read more
Was a little love...

//caption// You look at a little twist in my lips
and hear a little bend in my tongue
and start thinking I am strange.

You think you've known it all with just
a few you have seen, but my love,
how will you tolerate the strangeness
I keep hidden within the strange parts

sanjana Bhardwaj

वो हमसे बरताव की बातें करते हैं

जिनके बरताव हर पल बदलते हैं.... #yqbaba #yqdidi #बरताब #fakepeople #nevercomeback #pain #hurt

@Shivam Rawat

Pen of a Soul

#Collab and share what would you say to someone who decides to #comeback in my life #BUT #nevercomeback. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It will be a great privilege,
F̶o̶r̶ m̶e̶ For you,
That you have grown up in taking correct decision by choosing me again,
And similarly i have grown up in taking decision by not choosing YOU for the first time. #Collab and share what would you say to someone who decides to #comeback in my life #but #nevercomeback. #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Vikash Bakshi

#Collab and share what would you say to someone who decides to #comeback in my life #BUT #nevercomeback. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It will be a great privilege,
F̶o̶r̶ m̶e̶ For you,
That you have grown up in taking correct decision by choosing me again,
And similarly i have grown up in taking decision by not choosing YOU for the first time. #Collab and share what would you say to someone who decides to #comeback in my life #but #nevercomeback. #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Akshaya

Lost and never found #yqenglish #yqlovestory YourQuote Babuaa #pains #lostmyself love #dontworry #nevercomeback

read more
Searching me everywhere after loosing myself in you Lost and never found
#yqenglish
#yqlovestory
YourQuote Babuaa 
#pains 
#lostmyself 
#love   
#dontworry

Anil Sharma

When you wait for someone for minutes, it's your Need.
When you wait for someone for hours, it's your Trust.
When you wait for someone for weeks, it's your Friendship.
But if you're waiting for someone even after knowing that he or she will never come back, is your Love. #waiting #love #nevercomeback #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdidi

arrey.oh.chachu

#nevercomeback #Helpless #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Kunal Saini

read more
Ho Ho Bahut Aakrosh Mein Likha Hai
Dost Mohabbat Ek Maqsad Se Hothi Hai
Qayaamat Ek Gustaaki Se Hothi Hai
Rafaa Dafaa Karo Jaane Do Maaf Karo #nevercomeback 
#helpless  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Kunal Saini
loader
Home
Explore