Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CBSE Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CBSE Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about syllabus of class 10 cbse 2020-21, syllabus of class 12 cbse 2020-21, syllabus of class 10 cbse, grading system in cbse, cbse news in hindi 880,

• 52 Followers
  • 55 Stories

Expressive ladki

SONA DEVI

#Free #voting Love #लव CBSE 10th & 12th Results 2023-24 coming soon! The wait for the students who had appeared in the 10th and 12th exams is going to be over soon. Around 39 lakh students from 26 countries appeared for the exams held Feb-Apr, the highly-awaited results are likely after May 20. Check results[.]cbse[.]nic[.]in for the crucial announcement! While you wait, explore enriching reads like "Gyan Ganga" & "Way of Living" to fuel your knowledge quest! Read Now, For more Info: https://b #cbseresults #मोटिवेशनल #cbseboard #examresults #cbsenews #CBSEBoardResult

read more

Director Shakti Tiwari

Nipen

#Women , #girl , #CBSE #Comedy

read more

Quotes_by_Akshay360k

important news update. #CBSE #Board #Education #News

read more

Kai

UP vs CBSE Board Exam #Up #lucknow #CBSE #upboard #boardexams #viral #viral♥️♥️♥️ Pinku SHAYAR (RK) SHAYAR ANHAR Miss khan PRIYANK SHRIVASTAVA 'ARMAAN' Qamar Abbas Anupriya SainikKavi Praveen Jain "पल्लव" vs dixit #viral♥️♥️♥️

read more

Kai

CBSE Board vs UP Board Teacher 😂 #CBSE #ICSE #uparwala #Up #lucknow Teacher #viral #Comdey #viral♥️♥️♥️ #viralreels

read more

mrq_manthan

Shubhi Mahajan

For a better read~ •The Acceleration Of Heartbeat• Random news can even make heavy people feel light And light people feel heavy. This takes away the calmness. The news made me stumbled #poem #CBSE #cbseresults #boardexams #acchemarksmileh

read more
•The Acceleration Of Heartbeat•

Random news can even make heavy people feel light 
And light people feel heavy.
This takes away the calmness. 
The news made me stumbled 
And my heartbeat started accelerating. 
60 minutes for the result seemed like an hour.
My sole wasn't able to stay immovable for sometime.
It, together with me was running in the whole house. 
I wasn't able to type anything.
Even the voice was seeming so creepy. 
I don't know how.
It seemed like anxiety was celebrating
Her 18th birthday with her loved ones.
When I opened the result, 
The anxiety, the excitement and 
the happiness tried to suicide 
But someone, somehow saved 
the excitement and happiness. For a better read~

•The Acceleration Of Heartbeat•

Random news can even make heavy people feel light 
And light people feel heavy.
This takes away the calmness. 
The news made me stumbled

Shubhi Mahajan

This happens. Result puchhna to thik hi hai lekin unki advices 🤧 529/600×100 aaye🙂✊ #resultaagya #CBSE #Relatives #shubhumour

read more
Relatives and theirs advices just 
after the result. This happens. 
Result puchhna to thik hi hai lekin unki advices 🤧

529/600×100 aaye🙂✊

#resultaagya #cbse #relatives #shubhumour
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification