Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best janaganamana Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best janaganamana Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Poongodi R

Bhagath Krishna

Chitra Iyer

Hello Resties! ❤ We are back with another #rzdearcharacters Today being the birthday of Rabindranath Tagore, write a letter to one of his finest creations, our national anthem "Jana Gana Mana" Pen down your emotions, and write a letter to our nation's anthem! ✨ #yqbaba #RABINDRANATHTAGORE #YourQuoteAndMine #janaganamana #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzdearnatanthem

read more
Everytime I hear the national anthem play, I must stand up to respect it and bow down in all humility. The eyes close of their own accord and tears well up as the mind silently joins in singing it and the lips audibly mouth it. It evokes a high level of patriotism and pride for our country and it's traditions.
Our national anthem gives me goosebumps and love for my country wells up as I touch my heart whilst singing it, 
Truly proud of  my motherland and everything in it. Hello Resties! ❤

We are back with another #rzdearcharacters

Today being the birthday of Rabindranath Tagore, write a letter to one of his finest creations, our national anthem "Jana Gana Mana"

Pen down your emotions, and write a letter to our nation's anthem! ✨

S.Sarkar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification