Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best AUTOBIOGRAPHY Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best AUTOBIOGRAPHY Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about joothan is the autobiography of, joothan is an autobiography written by, autobiography of jawaharlal nehru in hindi, sarojini naidu autobiography in hindi, autobiography of apj abdul kalam in hindi,

• 42 Followers
  • 63 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Muawiya Zafar Ghazali Mustafai

mute video

Muawiya Zafar Ghazali Mustafai

mute video

Miss Kamlani

mute video

Dr Bibhash C Jha

mute video

Chitra Iyer

poetry #AUTOBIOGRAPHY #musings I wish I knew when and how I was born or rather in which womb of imagination. Well, I keep taking birth in so many wombs that I've almost lost track of my mothers/fatherly mothers. They birth me with so much love, that all I can do is carry them in me long after they are gone. I, who was once in their womb, continue carrying them lovingly in mine for eternity. The world calls me poetry but I am known by the nickname that my mom or my creator, adoringly assigns

read more
Autobiography of Madam Poetry

She speaks in the caption.. #poetry #autobiography #musings 

I wish I knew when and how I was born or rather in which womb of imagination. Well, I keep taking birth in so many wombs that I've almost lost track of my mothers/fatherly mothers. They birth me with so much love, that all I can do is carry them in me long after they are gone. I, who was once in their womb, continue carrying them lovingly in mine for eternity. 

The world calls me poetry but I am known by the nickname that my mom or my creator, adoringly assigns

Sakshi Vashist

As I am writing my book 
I invariably add 
Much more drama than needed
Forgetting that it's my life, still
And not a biography

#howtonotwriteabook

#drama #dramaqueen #selfproclaimed #book #autobiography #writer

Debabrata Sinha

|My Autobiography|

Born I was with a soul
that have been known for
being nonpareil of souls. 
I have seen ages so old
that digs deep under the
layers of Earth in folds.
This is my last soul-time
for I have passed eons,
let this be my last time
for I have passed seasons,
I was born the day I died.
Here is 'my autobiography'.
 #autobiography #mynonpareilsoul #soul

Hari Varma

AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A COOKIE! When you say 'I love you'. I will say, 'I love you too'. That is cliché, you will say. Wait a bit to judge me. Hold on till you read till the end. You will realise, what we said were from our hearts. Most of the time I am presented to all as a showpiece to attract young and old alike. But believe me, my dears, no need! I am already in your hearts. If you observe closely, you will realise that I adjusted myself quite well to your needs as you grew. I changed my shape #story #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #Biscuit #yostowrimo #varmaji #biscuitstory

read more
AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A COOKIE
~
When you started growing your teeth, just the two in the front, I was ready for you with those small button-like very brittle pieces in a colour you later called as 'biscuit-colour'. I was so small, that you could hold me in your fluffy little palms and slowly nibble me with your two little teeth, exactly the way squirrels did. I enjoyed your smiles and the subtle  sounds of my breaking inside your soft mouth. I could feel you enjoying my taste and the use of your teeth for the first time in your life. 

You grew up in no time! Your hands got bigger, you started seeing and recognising much more. You wanted more... 
~
(Read full in Caption)  AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A COOKIE!

When you say 'I love you'. I will say, 'I love you too'. That is cliché, you will say. Wait a bit to judge me. Hold on till you read till the end. You will realise, what we said were from our hearts. 

Most of the time I am presented to all as a showpiece to attract young and old alike. But believe me, my dears, no need! I am already in your hearts. If you observe closely, you will realise that I adjusted myself quite well to your needs as you grew. I changed my shape

Richie rich

mute video

insightful_ink

Khud k Life Ki BIOGRAPHY honi chahiye, AUTOBIOGRAPHY to khud  likhni pdti hai.  #differentiate
#biography
#autobiography
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification