Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thankinggod Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thankinggod Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pyar to hona hi tha, pata nahi tha pyar me itna meetha dard hota hai, tha dil bekarar hai, than to be a king of a vast domain lyrics, i love you more than all the stars in the sky poem,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sangita Hazarika

✨Just want to say that I miss you too Maa there're many things I want to share with you but God haven't give as that much of time but still That hug is all I needed Maa❤️❤️ 🌟And thank you God for granting my wish and gifting me the bestest joy to cherish forever... #missyoumaa #missyoupapa #feelingsofanorphan #dreamstory #thankinggod #yqbaba #nighttales #sangitahazarika_yq

read more
(A dream I can cherish Forever)

Somewhere from a ray of light
She suddenly appeared
And searched for me everywhere
After finding me
She hugs me tightly
And with eyes full of tears
She whispered me that she miss me a lot
And was helpless watching me crying
From above the heaven
And the moment I started
Feeling her presence 
Suddenly everything disappeared.. ✨Just want to say that I miss you too Maa there're many things I want to share with you but God haven't give as that much of time but still That hug is all I needed Maa❤️❤️

🌟And thank you God for granting my wish and gifting me the bestest joy to cherish forever...

#missyoumaa #missyoupapa #feelingsofanorphan
#dreamstory #thankinggod #yqbaba #nighttales
#sangitahazarika_yq

AYUSHI SINHA

i can win,i will win, 
thank you God for everything ,
thank you for this beautiful dream.

- ayushi sinha #Utilise_Lockdown #thankinggod#motivated#beautifuldream#ican#iwillwin

Deepika Satwani

when things beacame easy life beacame complicated,
when life beame easy things beacame complicate ☄
#complicated life #imwithyou #avrilromana #avrilromanalavigne #avrillavignetour #avrilavigne #twisted #havefun #voices #buckleupbuttercup #unforgettable #babies #gemini #dangerous #foundmyprince #chantelpranzo #welcometothedarkside #lmao #pleasure #don #bwahahaha #attitude #psycho #whatever #shenanigans #patience #fortunate #dragonlady #thankinggod #hubby #fun

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification