Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifemeaning Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifemeaning Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved. – george sand,

• 27 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nishaa

mute video

moni

mute video

Priya sweety

#lifemeaning#

read more
mute video

nabeelmrkl

mute video

sk

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifemeaning #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a tragic and unforgettable situation came in front of my eyes when life seemed to be disappearing and  my mind was remembering and seeing all the moments that i lived happily or that made me happy and familiar and at that time there was not enough time to think that i had ever seen bad days or sorrows. When i got out of this situation, that time i realize that life is not to find evils or shortcomings but 
to live every moment and 
make them is to cherish forever. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifemeaning #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifemeaning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I started a family of my own, 

Feeling the struggles of it, on my pulse Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifemeaning #YourQuoteAndMine

Shivam Soni

Life

L - Learning
I - Indicates
F - Facing
E - Everything

#lifemeaning #lifequotes #factoflife #spreadlove #184thquote

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifemeaning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
life happened to me.....  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifemeaning #YourQuoteAndMine

Shubhi Mahajan

Probably he did not love me 
even after expressing love. 
Therefore, he supported the lie 
even after knowing that I am true. On #love.

33/365 

#writingresolution #365days365quotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #lifemeaning

Nfb ..

read more
when I met its reality..
when all my illusions of happiness and freedom were broken..
when all my dearest possessions were taken..
when all my efforts were mistaken 
and my dying spirit finally awaken. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifemeaning #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification