Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best core Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best core Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you from the core of my heart quotes, rotten to the core lyrics, rotten to the core, outer core is made up of, love you to the core,

• 26 Followers
  • 199 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Umesh

#core #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Umesh

#core #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Fazil Hakkim

loneliness will make the person strong to the core #intezaar #core #Person #Loneliness

read more
mute video

Puja Shaw

The Core Craving Hunger of Every Human:

Love. Peace. Understanding.

©Puja Shaw #nojoto #nojotoenglish #2liner #core #craving #needs #love #peace #understanding

Sourajita D

The Core Social Media Campaign is "ISOLATION"! Not COMMUNICATION!

#sourajita #real #social #media #lovewithouthim #core #littledidiknow #rapidfire

Amit Jotwani

The core of every lie 
holds a bitter truth 
which births the lie itself.  #lie #BitterTruth #core #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

When the core 
of your orgasm 
is a soulful emotion 
and your conversations 
induce a physical orgasm, 
you have the perfect relationship. 
 #core #emotion #soul #conversation #orgasm #physical #perfect #relationship #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The hole in my heart, 
an internal abyss ;
ribbed by your wounds, 
unfillable void,
except by your unalloyed core.  #heart #abyss #wounds #ribbed #core #unalloyed #void #internal #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Another day has commenced,                            with a promise of something more;                   before the inertia of yesterday,                           unfurls its cynical core.                                       

Though the sun seems brighter today,           maybe just my wishful interpretation;              ghosts of the night lurk in the shadows,         to prove my assumption an optical illusion.          #AnotherDay #inertia #core #cynical #sun #past #ghosts #illusion #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The orange core ringed by blue,                       essential soul of the fire;                               kind of heat that scars you,                                 uncorrupted depth of my desire.                      Fever is a mild word,                                            compared to this inferno unalloyed;                 your vibrancy provokes the storm,                    awaits your lava to fill my void.  #orange #core #inferno #unalloyed #void #fever #lava #desire #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification