Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best indianhistory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best indianhistory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about नास्त्रेदमस की भविष्यवाणी 2021 for india, i love my india episode 2, i love my india all cast, i love my india episode 1, i love my india song,

• 29 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Gurpreet Kaur

usFAUJI

NTO Games

"Maharana Pratap: The Brave Warrior of Mewar" #maharanapratap #legendary #indianhistory

read more

Deepak Kummar

mrq_manthan

Rajesh yadav

Ashok Chowdhury

Asiya Shaikh

And if you stay like you promised, I will offer you the best(#shaheen_bagh) biryani... Shaheen bagh is love, so does the #biryani. #dissent could be sweet and #yummy, No? #yqbaba #Promise #guest #indianhistory

read more
What if
People come and go
Like the guests for the eat.
Will you abide by the promise
That you made to me 
Just before the meal?
 And if you stay like you promised,
I will offer you the best(#shaheen_bagh) biryani...

Shaheen bagh is love, so does the #biryani.

#Dissent could be sweet and #yummy,
No?

Deepanshu Nihalani

Are you a #History buff? Do you know what all went down on the day the course of Indian history changed forever? On the 100 years of Jallianwala Bagh, we are bringing you stories that will give you goosebumps. Wanna keep a track? #Pain #Memories #yqbaba #Families #indianhistory #loststories

read more
Find out more about the fallen heroes of our history  Are you a #history buff?

Do you know what all went down on the day the course of Indian history changed forever?

On the 100 years of Jallianwala Bagh, we are bringing you stories that will give you goosebumps.

Wanna keep a track?

Suranya

On 21st June, 1576, the small troop of Mewar met the large cavalry of the Mughals near the river Banas. It is one of the shortest recorded battles in the history of the Indian Subcontinent yet it's impact was great. On the people, the soldiers, politics and a leader. They say behind every leader, is a troop of men who believe in his ideology and are ready to sacrifice everything for it. Without such men being a leader is not possible. Behind Kunwar Pratap's journey to being Maharana Pratap there #History #akbar #maharanapratap #chetak #haldighati #indianhistory #ajourneytodiscoverlife

read more
Tribute to Chetak,
Who proved that Loyalty,
Is not limited from Man to Man.
 On 21st June, 1576, the small troop of Mewar met the large cavalry of the Mughals near the river Banas. It is one of the shortest recorded battles in the history of the Indian Subcontinent yet it's impact was great. On the people, the soldiers, politics and a leader. They say behind every leader, is a troop of men who believe in his ideology and are ready to sacrifice everything for it. Without such men being a leader is not possible. Behind Kunwar Pratap's journey to being Maharana Pratap there
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification