Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best oldcouple Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best oldcouple Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about old love song, no country for old men, old hindi video song, old songs hindi, old hindi songs mp3,

• 10 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Expressive ladki

purana prem ❤️🌻 #90slove #oldcouple #hindishayri #hindikavita

read more
mute video

Reddy Awesome

mute video

srilatha lion

The best hug in the world 
Which is purely unconditional love 
Like an old couple's hug 
and as well as 
an infant hug with her mother #yqbaba #love #newwritersclub #oldcouple #infant #unconditionallove #wordbitehug #lovequotesbysrilathalion

Rabiya Nizam

Backyard was adorned with flowers and a bride walked towards a makeshift stage in the middle of the garden. After the vows Her groom placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and looked in her eyes. They returned to their home and later in the evening a chat started between them:- Mert:- Ada I can't find my teeth, Can you help me find that..? Ada :- Why you misplace that everytime, What happen when I won't be around...? Mert :- I will go with you Ada, together forever, we vowed, you remember..? B #yqbaba #valentinesweek #oldcouple #wrscribblezone #wrthelovewhirlpool #wrevergreenlove

read more
Era of Spring & Autumn
   (In caption) Backyard was adorned with flowers and a bride walked towards a makeshift stage in the middle of the garden. After the vows Her groom placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and looked in her eyes. They returned to their home and later in the evening a chat started between them:-

Mert:- Ada I can't find my teeth, Can you help me find that..?

Ada :- Why you misplace that everytime, What happen when I won't be around...?

Mert :- I will go with you Ada, together forever, we vowed, you remember..? B

A NEW DAWN

Backyard was adorned with flowers and a bride walked towards a makeshift stage in the middle of the garden. After the vows Her groom placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and looked in her eyes. They returned to their home and later in the evening a chat started between them:- Mert:- Ada I can't find my teeth, Can you help me find that..? Ada :- Why you misplace that everytime, What happen when I won't be around...? Mert :- I will go with you Ada, together forever, we vowed, you remember..? B #yqbaba #valentinesweek #oldcouple #wrscribblezone #wrthelovewhirlpool #wrevergreenlove

read more
Era of Spring & Autumn
   (In caption) Backyard was adorned with flowers and a bride walked towards a makeshift stage in the middle of the garden. After the vows Her groom placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and looked in her eyes. They returned to their home and later in the evening a chat started between them:-

Mert:- Ada I can't find my teeth, Can you help me find that..?

Ada :- Why you misplace that everytime, What happen when I won't be around...?

Mert :- I will go with you Ada, together forever, we vowed, you remember..? B

Ankit Boss golden heart

Love Forever love #lovelife #ishque #aashiqui #oldcouple #lovegoals #viral #Trending #Ankitbossgoldenheart #AnkitBoss sakshi CHAUHAN sunayana sambhavi Apekshavyas Adv GauraV Raj KauShiK Abhishek upadhyay abhi #लव

read more
mute video

Yash Ritu Gupta

#oldcouple #oldlove #Love #status #shayri #Shayari #Whatsapp #lovestatus #luv #Shayari Aakansha Rathore Sakshi Giri Piyush Bora Ankit Shah akshu.p #अनुभव

read more
उम्र के किसी मोड़ पर
बूढ़े हुए जिस्मो को लांघकर 
अगर कभी हम मिले तो,
उस वक्त भी मेरी ठहरी हुई इन आंखों में
मुस्कुरा रही होगी तुम्हारी मोहब्बत। #oldcouple #oldlove #love #status #shayri #shayari #whatsapp #lovestatus #luv #shayari  Aakansha Rathore Sakshi Giri Piyush Bora Ankit Shah akshu.p

कमबख्त_कलम

काश !
इस पीढ़ी के लोग
माँ-बाप को भी उतनी ही तवज्जो देते
जितना कि तारीखों को देते हैं ।

©कम्बख़्त कलम #Night #couple #oldcouple #nojoto #sambhav

Samreen Begum

He and she both were walking on a beach holding each other hands, enjoying the company with the music of every ripples. He cuddled her, made her comfortable. Holding shoes in hands they drew their footprints on the sand. She in her blue top with white skirt slayed in the heart of him. He in his funky shirt and polite nature became the apple of her eyes. Watching birds, sitting on sand they recalled their first date. He wrote her name in sand and she completed her name by adding his name to it. #Love #evening #seaside #2YearsOfNojoto #rainyevening #oldcouple #evening_wt

read more
#2YearsOfNojoto  

They again fell in love with each other in that rainy evening on their 70th marriage anniversary He and she both were walking on a beach holding each other hands, enjoying the company with the music of every ripples. He cuddled her, made her comfortable. Holding shoes in hands they drew their footprints on the sand. She in her  blue top with white skirt slayed in the heart of him. He in his funky shirt and polite nature became the apple of her eyes. Watching birds, sitting on sand they recalled their first date. He wrote her name in sand and she completed her name by adding his name to it.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification