Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearbrother Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearbrother Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you zindagi from dear zindagi, dear zindagi tu hi hai, tu hi hai dear zindagi, dear meaning in hindi, dear in hindi,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Nfb ..

Dear Brother, I wish I could go back in time and hold dad back as he made you more angry than man. I wish I could return all the hours you spent looking out for me. I wish I could show you this safe space I found on paper and let you stay in my poems. Maybe then you'd see me less as a duty and more as a friend who needed you as a friend. #dearbrother #dearbro #Collab #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #rakhshabandhan #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
   What we share is a bond of eternity, nothing can ever define the love we have for eachother.
  You are my travelling partner,my crime partner,my sheild,my driving teacher ,our bond used to be so great,we used to share each and everything ,from our interests to our love life and the obedience you gave me can't be matched ever.Then you grow up and found the company of so called friends which changed you let's say a bit but that doesn't mean your love for me has decreased,its just hidden now ,you stopped expressing it.
 Brother Mine,you have my heart ,you have my back until the day time stops and I will be here waiting for you untill the day you came back.

Lovingly yours. Dear Brother, 

I wish I could go back in time and hold dad back as he made you more angry than man. I wish I could return all the hours you spent looking out for me. 
I wish I could show you this safe space I found on paper and let you stay in my poems. 
Maybe then you'd see me less as a duty and more as a friend who needed you as a friend. 

#dearbrother #dearbro #collab #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries  #rakhshabandhan #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

D. Chowdhury

I wish I could have you. On days like raksha bandhan I send others dry "Happy Raksha bandhan" wishes. I wish you would feel angry at the boy I'm dating, give me a bowl of ice-cream on my menstruating days. I wish I could be jealous at you for being taller than me; you'd pull my legs for being a bit overweight but slap my classmate for calling me a cow. You'd tell on me to mom but lie to her for saving me later. 

Dear brother, I tried finding you in many. But I belive they don't miss having a sister like I do having you. Dear brother, I wish I could have you.  

#dearbrother #yqbaba  #collab #postman #postmandiaries #lewrimo #25days25letters  #YourQuoteAndMine

सरफिरी®

Dear Brother, Are you happy, you lost me your greed? But today, I have more than you. #dearbrother #happybirthday #Collab #postman #postmandiaries #lewrimo #25days25letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
I need
No superheroes
When you are with me... Dear Brother,

Are you happy, you lost me your greed?
But today, I have more than you.

#dearbrother #happybirthday  #collab #postman #postmandiaries #lewrimo #25days25letters  #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi Sethi

जिंदगी के पन्नों से निकल 
जो तस्वीरों में समा जाते हैं 
वो लोग बहुत याद आते हैं ।

अक्सर आँखों से जो 
आँसू बन बह जाते हैं 
वो लोग बहुत सताते हैं ।

चाहे कितना भी देखना चाहो 
जब नज़र कहीं नहीं आते हैं 
वो लोग बहुत रुलाते हैं।

Missing you on your Birthday 🕯🌸

#happybirthdaybro #missingyou 
#dearbrother

Rohit Reigns

Dear Brother, Stop asking me questions, you wouldn't answer yourself. Stop getting involved in my life when you don't want me involved in yours. #dearbrother #Collab #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #yolewrimo #dayten #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
I've no words to say that how much I love you.
You are my Best Frnd. I remember how I used to disturb you always but you never disappointed with me. Now I realised how dumb I was, my best Frnd was with me & I didn't care of it.
Sorry for all of my mischiefs.
I love you so much.❣️ Dear Brother, 

Stop asking me questions, you wouldn't answer yourself. Stop getting involved in my life when you don't want me involved in yours. 

#dearbrother #collab #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #yolewrimo #dayten #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer1

Collab💞 A special challenge brought to you by Marigolds , For the one who cares, For the one we are bonded in the thread of love since childhood. A girl's second father, a brother... Dedicate a letter to your lovely brother this brother's day and share your feelings about him. 💓 #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotebaba #brothersday #yourquotedidi #dearbrother #marigoldscribblings

read more
Lots os wishes and tons oh love. 
I miss you a lot, but today i was missing a lot more.  Just then, suddenly saw that today is Brother's Day. 
 I wish you were near to me and  we would have a lot of fun-shun and like we used to go around in childhood . usually i fight with you all time, you was so sweet always excuse me thinking me younger than you.  sometimes ,  I used to haunt you again, now run after me. 
I hope you might also be remembering me on this day.

Yours 
Rosy

Collab💞

A special challenge brought to you by Marigolds  , 
For the one who cares, 
For the one we are bonded in the thread of love since childhood. 
A girl's second father, a brother... 

Dedicate a letter to your lovely brother this brother's day and share your feelings about him. 💓

Ulfath Tahreem

Dear Brother, I wish I could go back in time and hold dad back as he made you more angry than man. I wish I could return all the hours you spent looking out for me. I wish I could show you this safe space I found on paper and let you stay in my poems. Maybe then you'd see me less as a duty and more as a friend who needed you as a friend. #dearbrother #dearbro #DearBhai #Collab #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more

I wish I could go back in time and take back all the harsh words I used against you during our childhood fights.
I never knew your kindness as adult would put my head in shame.
For I couldn't be the elder one you became while being the younger one to me..
 Dear Brother, 

I wish I could go back in time and hold dad back as he made you more angry than man. I wish I could return all the hours you spent looking out for me. 
I wish I could show you this safe space I found on paper and let you stay in my poems. 
Maybe then you'd see me less as a duty and more as a friend who needed you as a friend. 

#dearbrother #dearbro #dearbhai #collab #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aamir Qais AnZar

आप सभी को ईद-उल-फ़ित्र मुबारक हो। रोज़े-ईद को ख़ुशी का दिन क़रार दिया गया है। इसी रोज़ क़ुरआन का नज़ूल हुआ था। रोज़ेदारों के लिए इस दिन अल्लाह की ओर से ख़ास बख़्शिश और रहमत का प्रावधान है और जहन्नुम के कष्ट से उनकी रक्षा होगी। इस दिन सदक़ा और ख़ैरात का हुक्म है जिसके ज़रिए अल्लाह सुब्हान-ओ-ताला को अपनी इबादत से ख़ुश किया जा सकता है। Aapko aur aap ke Ahl-e-khana ko Eid ul-Fitr ki purkhasoos Mubarakbad... 🕋🕌 Taqabba'Allahu mina wa minkum... [ May Allah accept it from You & from us] #happybrothersday #dearfriend #Bhaichara #dearbrother #EidMoon #nationalbrothersday #DearBhai #eidkadinhai

read more
गले मिले न मिले, दिल मिला कर रखिए, भाइयो 
से दोस्ती और दोस्तों से भाई-चारा बनाये रखिये। आप सभी को ईद-उल-फ़ित्र मुबारक हो।  
रोज़े-ईद को ख़ुशी का दिन क़रार दिया गया है।
इसी रोज़ क़ुरआन का नज़ूल हुआ था। रोज़ेदारों के लिए इस दिन अल्लाह की ओर से ख़ास बख़्शिश और रहमत का प्रावधान है और जहन्नुम के कष्ट से उनकी रक्षा होगी। इस दिन सदक़ा और ख़ैरात का हुक्म है जिसके ज़रिए अल्लाह सुब्हान-ओ-ताला को अपनी इबादत से ख़ुश किया जा सकता है। 

Aapko aur aap ke Ahl-e-khana ko Eid ul-Fitr ki purkhasoos Mubarakbad... 🕋🕌

Taqabba'Allahu mina wa minkum... 
[ May Allah accept it from You & from us]

Asha...#anu

मेरे जीवन का एक ऐसा रिश्ता.... ना शिकवा,ना शिकायत,ना गुस्सा,ना नाराजगी,ना ख़ामोशी, ना कभी कोई लढाई.....!!!
क्यूंकि.... हम तो है बड़े सयाने....😜🙈🙊🤗🤗🤗सयानापन की मिसाल है मेरा भाई 🥰🥰🥰

©Asha...#anu #nojotowriters 

#Dearbrother

bhanu.phadan

#dearbrother

read more
मेरा भाई😘 तू मेरी जान ❤है,

तू ही मेरा यार💕 ,तू ही मेरा दोस्त 👭है...!!

कभी-कभी डराता मुझको तू बनकर gost 👻है,

मेरा भाई👫 तू मेरी जान ❤है ,मेरा जहान 🌍है......!!

love you Bhai 💞💞

©Bhawna tiwari #dearbrother
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification