Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best victories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best victories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about victories meaning in hindi, victories meaning in english, victories meaning in marathi, victories of napoleon, victories of karikala,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Tauheed Shahbaz Anwar

Society Society #Passion #victories #differences

read more
ज़माने की बर्फ़ बीच में न पड़ जाए  के बहुत हम लेकर अंगारे चल रहें। Society 
#Society #passion #victories #differences

Lalitha_l2

When the woe binded in the walls of #mystery, When the #victories #lost its glittery, When the #injuries caused my mastery, When the simplicity transformed to #Toxicity, When the #Journey complicated with inconsistency, I being #Miserable, just wanted to see when THE STARS IN YOUR EYES SHALL LIVE LONGER THAN HISTORY!! love #painoflove #lovedairies ©lalitha_l2

read more
When the woe binded in the walls of mystery,
When the victories lost its glittery,
When the injuries caused my mastery,
When the simplicity transformed to toxicity,
When the journey complicated with inconsistency,
I being miserable, just wanted to see when the stars in your eyes shall live longer than history!!

©Lalitha_l2 When the woe binded in the walls of #mystery,
When the #victories #lost its glittery,
When the #injuries caused my mastery,
When the simplicity transformed to #toxicity,
When the #journey complicated with inconsistency,
I being #MISERABLE, just wanted to see when THE STARS IN YOUR EYES SHALL LIVE LONGER THAN HISTORY!!
#love #painoflove #lovedairies
©lalitha_l2

Vivek Mayur

We glorify our defeats, because we aren't searching for the ways to our #victories... ... ... ... ... #WayOfLife #warriors_thoughts #Life_experience #life_goals #life_lover

read more
We glorify our defeats, because we aren't searching for the ways to our victories. We glorify our defeats, because we aren't searching for the ways to our #victories... 
#WayOfLife #warriors_thoughts #Life_experience #life_goals #life_lover

Dinakar Reddy

Celebration No one is celebrating you?
Be the one to celebrate yourself.
Your small victories.
Your thoughts.
Your smiles from the heart which is ruptured a lot.
Because you matters.
Your life matters. #celebration #dinakarreddy #victories #yourlifematters #loveyourself #selflove

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification