Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best injuries Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best injuries Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fantasy football injuries and suspensions list, nfl fantasy football injuries and suspensions, injuries and suspensions fantasy football, fantasy football injuries and suspensions, nfl 2016 injuries and suspensions,

• 9 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dr.Merlin Dorcus

Series of memories are in heart's       
treasuries for centuries leaving
 injuries and worries without remedies. #memories #injuries#worries

Ardas

Chote chote jakham bhi zayda dard dete hai...! #yqbaba #yqdidi #injuries #pain

Lalitha_l2

When the woe binded in the walls of #mystery, When the #victories #lost its glittery, When the #injuries caused my mastery, When the simplicity transformed to #Toxicity, When the #Journey complicated with inconsistency, I being #Miserable, just wanted to see when THE STARS IN YOUR EYES SHALL LIVE LONGER THAN HISTORY!! love #painoflove #lovedairies ©lalitha_l2

read more
When the woe binded in the walls of mystery,
When the victories lost its glittery,
When the injuries caused my mastery,
When the simplicity transformed to toxicity,
When the journey complicated with inconsistency,
I being miserable, just wanted to see when the stars in your eyes shall live longer than history!!

©Lalitha_l2 When the woe binded in the walls of #mystery,
When the #victories #lost its glittery,
When the #injuries caused my mastery,
When the simplicity transformed to #toxicity,
When the #journey complicated with inconsistency,
I being #MISERABLE, just wanted to see when THE STARS IN YOUR EYES SHALL LIVE LONGER THAN HISTORY!!
#love #painoflove #lovedairies
©lalitha_l2

@न्शिका

#Love #injuries

read more
Love Dil
Dosti
Deewangi
Drama
Dare
Dushmani
Death #love
#injuries

Aman Manot

Kill them with swords and guns because word 🙂s and actions are worst ....! @nojoto nojoto #writer #likeit #Shareit #commentonit #spreadthelove

read more
Physical Injuries 
Are Better Than
Mental Injuries. Kill them with swords and guns because word 🙂s and actions are worst ....!

@nojoto #nojoto #writer #likeit #shareit #commentonit #spreadthelove

aashikaashi2017

Aaj fr ushki dua kabul hogyi 
pocket me rhki cigarette is vari bhi tut gyi. #NoTobacco #tabacco #injuries #to #health #no #to #tobacco #nojoto

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification