Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best trueself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best trueself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about trueself bed, true love is not unconditional, true love is always unconditional, true love is unconditional explain, true stories of unconditional love,

• 35 Followers
  • 49 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mushu

It's *horse riding* 🐎 :)) Life #Fun #Enjoy #Success #trueself

read more
mute video

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Sometimes breaking apart from an old yourself
Is the best way of assimilating to a new trueself

©Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet) #oldyou #newyou #beyou #trueself #yourself

mysterious girl

mute video

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Trying to find my true self,
Getting to know my inner self,
Learning to appreciate myself,
I realize...
The importance of loving oneself,
Is the key to...
Sharing it with everybody else.

©Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet) #trueself #InnerSelf #Myself #oneself #realize #love #share #everybody

Mathan kumar G

RATIONAL
You can be someone;
You can be no-one;
You can be everyone;
But, prefer being you. #rational #youbeingyou #trueself #you

Mathan kumar G

#trueself #people

read more
It's ok to lie to other peoples, but do not lie to yourself. #trueself #people

Mathan kumar G

We all at a point of time in our life, will try to hide our true self,  due to surroundings we are in. #surroundings #true #trueself

Blue Butterfly

No one was persuading anymore. Finally, I no longer needed to be anyone else. #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #Identity #trueself #individuality #uniqueness_inyou

read more
I, me, myself...

When I was growing up, I started studying this strange pattern of comparison, right from home, school, relatives, even within friends. No two individuals were ever spared without being compared or expected to be like someone else. 

Now, I being an adult but, this engima still continues to haunt me. In family, I was expected to sustain, copy predisiccors and traverse their similar paths to continue the family legacy forward, loosing my individuality. At my work, I am pestered constantly to be better than myself and be someone else. I now see my kids beginning to experience the same trend. They too are groomed in the same patterns to be like else some, with etches out of pre moulded specimens. They are murdered of their uniqueness, their innocence, their identity

Years later, I saw an old man. As I looked and smirked, he smiled back at me. To my amaze, in him I saw, the similar reflections of I, me, myself. As I gazed through him for the last time, he was still holding that smile. To a closer peek, I realized,  In fact, it was the reflection of my real self, lying there lifeless. Eventually, I could exist here, as myself.  No one was persuading anymore. Finally, I no longer needed to be anyone else.

#yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #identity #trueself #individuality #uniqueness_inyou

Blue Butterfly

#Insidevoices 
Meditation is the quest to find the real self, which got masked in the 'I',  which we accumulated all through.  PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquotebaba #aestheticthoughts #yqquotes #peppeboy #meditation #quest  #trueself

Blue Butterfly

#Insidevoices 
That one in you which is awake, even when you are in deep sleep,
You are that sole witness, the true self. PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquotebaba #aestheticthoughts #yqquotes #peppeboy #witness #trueself  #insidevoices
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification