Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aman_diaries Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aman_diaries Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love aman image, love aman wallpaper, love aman, dil darya samandaro dhunga konr dila dia janren hu shayari, aman akshar poem on ram,

• 1 Followers
  • 10 Stories

#aman_diaries

Finally, I do promise I'll always be me...real me and the only Me! 

#aman_diaries #promise #realme

#aman_diaries

I promise to support you, Inspire you, motivate you and help your dreams come true. 

#aman_diaries #promise #support #dreams

#aman_diaries

I promise making reminders when you forget things. 

#aman_diaries #promise #reminders

#aman_diaries

I can't promise you won't face any problems, but I do promise you won't face them alone. 

#aman_diaries #promise

#aman_diaries

I can't promise you the masterpiece of Picasso,
But I do promise the art of my own.

#aman_diaries #promise

#aman_diaries

I can't promise you the heights of eiffeil, all i can promise you is the view from a Ferris. 

#aman_diaries #promise

#aman_diaries

I seriously can't promise you the moon, the stars , the car the rings or making you the queen of a palace 
i can promise, I can't promise the things I don't have.

#aman_diaries #promise

#aman_diaries

#aman_diaries 

#likeforlikes #followme #quoteoftheday #nature #hurt #writing #depression #heartbroken #smile #happy #anxiety #friends #instadaily #followforfollowback #summer #poem #iloveyou #comment #explorepage #beautiful #pain #alone #inspiration #instalove #motivationalquotes #inspirationalquotes #me #writerscommunity #poetrycommunity #likes
 #feelings #love #life #music #quotes #poetry #emotions #art #lovequotes #thoughts #instagood #photography #quote #poem #quoteoftheday #mood #follow #u

#aman_diaries

Ek shikayat toh Maa tujhse bhi hain meri...
Khudgarzz hona bhi zaroori tha, kyu sikhaya nahi tumne... #maa #khudgarzz #quotes #aman_diaries

#aman_diaries

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification