Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best crumble Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best crumble Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about crumble meaning in hindi, brian justin crum videos, 5 premier cru bordeaux, 5 premier grand cru bordeaux,

• 7 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

HintsOfHeart.

mute video

PRIYANSHI MITTAL

mute video

CM Chaitanyaa

That is enough to crumble your mind, 
An IDEA...  #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqquotes #yqspecial #idea #crumble #mind #enough

Nishtha Goswami

The paths seem like a jumble.
Every rock makes me stumble.
To hold myself together, I fumble.
And yet, everyday, I crumble.  #crumble #yqbaba #sad #lostlove #hopeless #jumble #musings #missing

Nishtha Goswami

To crumble is not sad, 
for it gives one an 
opportunity to rebuild 
a worthier tale.  #yqbaba #musings #rise #hope #crumble

Waqquas Khan

Let those lies cross my ears
Let those lies crumble my heart
Let those voices tantrum me
Let those promises break
In the end just let me go
 #life #lies #letgo #myself #crumble #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales

Akshay Vasu

Someday you are going to find yourself in the eyes of another person. And at that moment your mask is going to fall off. The moment that person hugs you; every fence that had been built around you is going to crumble down into ashes. All the wounds in your wings are going to heal. That day you will close your eyes and become a resident of every little paradise that you had always seen in your dreams.

- Akshay Vasu Fences that crumbles

#fence #crumble #love #romance #akshayvasu #quotes #poetry #poems #words #wounds #wings #paradise

Meenal Singh

once the love 
crumbled me 
now I'm allowing it to 
build me back  #nojoto #love #lovequotes #crumble #meenal_singh #writersofindia

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification