Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fallinloveagain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fallinloveagain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about each time you fall in love lyrics, each time you fall in love, everybody saying you should never fall in love lyrics, you fall in love 3 times in your life, every kiss and every hug you make me fall in love,

• 24 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Arya Ranjan

Aady

I like being alone. Atleast I convince myself, I'm better off that way. And then I met someone. She changed me. And then... "My heart, you are missing from me as noticeably as if I woke without a leg so far away, you beat that I must hobble through my day missing you with missing pieces." She burrowed her face into me, "I missed you," she said, "long before I ever knew you." #Memories #fallinloveagain #themorningsun #savinggrace

read more
 Don't leave... 

//caption// I like being alone. Atleast I convince myself, 
I'm better off that way. And then I met someone.  She changed me.
And then...

"My heart, you are missing from me as noticeably as if I woke without a leg so far away, you beat that I must hobble through my day missing you with missing pieces."

She burrowed her face into me, "I missed you," she said, "long before I ever knew you."

Sonali Agrawal

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #fallinloveagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
firstly I will confirm his age.. 
to make our relationship real,not fake...

Not like this pain,
Which I'm feeling since last 400+ days...!!

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #fallinloveagain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #fallinloveagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hopefully I shan't be thinking this thought again!!!  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #fallinloveagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
I like to fall in love with your weirdness you are to confuse unworthy people Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #fallinloveagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
I won't call it love again, 
I won't be attached to one again, 
I won't be despondent once again, 
I won't be forlorn in love again.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #fallinloveagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Thiru

read more
Definitely,
Not with same one. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #fallinloveagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
It would be just with myself.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #fallinloveagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #fallinloveagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
definitely it would be my health. Because I lost my health in loving others.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #fallinloveagain #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Varadhan P M

read more

I will fall in love with ME

And Not with YOU again 😉 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #fallinloveagain #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification