Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sciencepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sciencepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Het Modi

for a better read: Love you for Light-years people love her to the moon and back, i love her for the light years and back. in our love, the redshift effect has reversed itself, the infrared love has turned to gamma again. #Space #Science #sciencepoem #hues_of_science #gimmespace #iamspaced #spaceaced

read more
Love you for Light-years

people love her to the moon and back,
i love her for the light years and back.
in our love, the redshift effect has reversed itself,
the infrared love has turned to gamma again.
our universe is accelerating alot,
the love has replaced the dark energy slot.
with the contact of eyes, the big bang occurred,
since then, our love has traveled light-years long.
of fears which i talked,
your single touch annihilated them all.
your every strand of hair, holds
a dark universe, untold.
between our galactic eyes, 
no medium required,
emotions just travel, nonmechanical.
people loved her to the moon and back,and
i'll love her for the light years, untold.
 for a better read:

Love you for Light-years

people love her to the moon and back,
i love her for the light years and back.
in our love, the redshift effect has reversed itself,
the infrared love has turned to gamma again.

Het Modi

in short wahi ka wahi hu😐😐😐😐 #hues_of_science #Science #sciencequotes #sciencepoem #musinghues #musingtime #HeartBreak YourQuote Baba YourQuote Writers Club Best of YourQuote Poetry

read more
after her departure,
i have moved ~ till infinity
but still; the displacement 
remains zero. in short wahi ka wahi hu😐😐😐😐

#hues_of_science #science #sciencequotes #sciencepoem #musinghues #musingtime #heartbreak 

YourQuote Baba 
YourQuote Writers Club 
Best of YourQuote Poetry

Het Modi

when I close my eyes,
u r like in superposition,
but whenever I open my eyes 
to observe 
your existence collapes into a reality
where I don't want to exist
 #science #sciencepoem #love #poetry #hue_of_man #yqbaba #sciencelove #quantumphysics

First Last

Teacher #selfrealization #SelfMotivation #selfcare 💓🕉️ Your lies sound sweet, but still they are unable to 💓🔥 perforate into my heart. It's not your fault, I fixed myself in default, so far it's difficult for you to insult me ever! ⏰ 🧚♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾🧚 🛤️🛣️🗺️¶∞¶∞¶🛥️🛳️🛫💓🛬🛳️🛥¶∞¶∞¶🗺️🛣️🛤️ #Universe #flow #growupwith #direction #fallinlove #mystery #historyofmytime #sciencepoem 🕉️💓✨

read more
 #Teacher #selfrealization #selfmotivation #selfcare 💓🕉️
Your lies sound sweet, but still they are unable to 💓🔥 perforate into my heart. It's not your fault, I fixed myself in default, so far it's difficult for you to insult me ever! ⏰

🧚♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾🧚
🛤️🛣️🗺️¶∞¶∞¶🛥️🛳️🛫💓🛬🛳️🛥¶∞¶∞¶🗺️🛣️🛤️
#universe #flow #growupwith #direction #fallinlove #mystery #historyofmytime #sciencepoem 🕉️💓✨

First Last

Teacher #Path #Pattern #Learning #Love #Benefits 💓 The paths are infinite, worst one always visible to 👀😜 everyone. But if they aren't visible to everyone, they only lead you to a great destination! ♾🛤️🛣️ We have a strong connection with people, either nothing to learn or they help us to burn everything. Eventually burning is the ultimate learning procedure. 🔥 I don't prefer those who accept my pain, it's not about the pen, rather, it's the game in the mind how to remain sane! 💓🆙💁 #Universe #opportunity #mystery #fallinlove #flow #direction #historyofmytime #sciencepoem

read more
 #Teacher #path #pattern #learning #love #benefits 💓
The paths are infinite, worst one always visible to 👀😜 everyone. But if they aren't visible to everyone, they only lead you to a great destination! ♾🛤️🛣️ 

We have a strong connection with people, either nothing to learn or they help us to burn everything. 

Eventually burning is the ultimate learning procedure. 
🔥 
I don't prefer those who accept my pain, it's not about the pen, rather, it's the game in the mind how to remain sane! 💓🆙💁

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification