Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sciencelove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sciencelove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about entomology is the science that studies, day in the life of a computer science student, henan university of science and technology, best sci fi and fantasy 2018, sunandan divatia school of science,

• 15 Followers
  • 18 Stories

DollSoni

#sciencelove Zindagi_Ka_Safar❤️ kya kar liya science leke,.. bs last me ek hi baat yaad aati hai...zindagi barbaad ho giya 😂😂😂 #Memes

read more

Abhinav kumar Singh

There is still something where Science Lacks... But Hope for the Good ! But Science itself says... Nothing gets perfectly Ideal ! But still as far as there are Humans... There is a Possibility ! #SciFi #Science #Study #studentlife #Origin #sciencelove #philosophy #Journey

read more
Science is Best at How and When but not in Why ! There is still something where Science Lacks... But Hope for the Good ! But Science itself says... Nothing gets perfectly Ideal ! But still as far as there are Humans... There is a Possibility !

#scifi #science #study #studentlife #origin #sciencelove #philosophy #journey

Chandra Sekhar Bhol

"SCIENCE" is always done with ethics and obviously for the  mankind.

If one is doing it without ethics, then be sure s/he is culturing his/her "EGO" not "SCIENCE" 
 #science #sciencelove #ethics_in_science

Rohit Tejaswi

amaterasu

Open for collab...tag ur loved ones and confess what he or she means to you in somewhat scientific terms... #sciencelove #yqbaba #dedicated #Quantum love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Poulami Roy #amaterasuenglish

read more
We form a Quantum Bipartite System,
with our hearts being entangled Open for collab...tag ur loved ones and confess what he or she means to you in somewhat scientific terms...
#sciencelove
#yqbaba
#dedicated
#quantum
#love  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Poulami Roy

Asiya Shaikh

In a place where she should belong, she is extinct. The murmur over there ask for her to rejoice every single little mistake. Yes, you harked it correct, She was more of a mess than an experimenter. There wasn't any experiment which she didn't manipulate, From the length of the pendulum to the frequency of light waves, There could be some dysfunctions which she tried for fixing, They were so shabby for anyone to notice. #yourquote #yqbaba #yqpoetry #yqdiary #yqscience #sciencequotes #sciencelove

read more
In a place where she should belong, she is extinct.

(Full piece in caption)

In a place where she should belong, she is extinct.
The murmur over there ask for her to rejoice every single little mistake.
Yes, you harked it correct,
She was more of a mess than an experimenter.
There wasn't any experiment which she didn't manipulate,
From the length of the pendulum to the frequency of light waves,
There could be some dysfunctions which she tried for fixing,
They were so shabby for anyone to notice.

Asiya Shaikh

S- Skills that can never be undone. 
C- Conscience for winning every mythical fight. 
I- Ignition of minds.
E- Enlightenment for divine.
N- Nihility's answer and answer for nothingness.
C- Coercion of past, present and future.
E- Eternity of one's life. #yqbaba #yourquote #yqquotes #science #sciencelove #yqtales #yqspecial #sciencequotes

Asiya Shaikh

When science is your bae, you don't feel love in the air. You feel oxygen, nitrogen, and hydrogen with their correct composition.. Maybe everyone don't get this but this is not for the sake of writing. My life of choice... #yqbaba #SchoolDays #sciencelove #sciencelover #schoollove

read more
Whenever I derivate, be there to integrate.
whenever i get acidify, be there to neutralise me again.
whenever i get de-excited, be there to provide sufficient energy to resonate.
whenever i go through bad reactive days, be there to catalyse my ways.
whenever i need to crystallograpise, be there like an X-rays.
whenever i get complex, be there to free me and regain originality.
Whenever i get confuse whether to be a particle or a wave, be there to be as delayed quantum choice erase. When science is your bae, you don't feel love in the air. You feel oxygen, nitrogen, and hydrogen with their correct composition..
Maybe everyone don't get this but this is not for the sake of writing. My life of choice...
#yqbaba #schooldays #sciencelove #sciencelover #schoollove

Het Modi

when I close my eyes,
u r like in superposition,
but whenever I open my eyes 
to observe 
your existence collapes into a reality
where I don't want to exist
 #science #sciencepoem #love #poetry #hue_of_man #yqbaba #sciencelove #quantumphysics

Het Modi

I am Quantumly Entangled, with someone But don't know, with whom.... Their seems some kind of Natural Connection in between, Irrespective of the distances between. Messages glide through the space, through the barriers, through there face. There's some kind of quantam entangelment, between... Irrespective of the distances in between. #Science #yqbaba #cinemagraph #sciencelove

read more
I am Quantumly Entangled
(poem in CAPTION)

I am Quantumly Entangled, with someone 
But don't know, with whom....
Their seems some kind of Natural Connection in between,
Irrespective of the distances between. 
Messages glide through the space,
through the barriers, through there face.
There's some kind of quantam entangelment, between...
Irrespective of the distances in between.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification