Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thisandthat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thisandthat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

CalmKazi

This and That Here is a challenge which is slightly difficult. Write 8 lines on a THIS, THAT situation. Include an instance to bring out an irony between a situation that you are in often (THIS) and a similar situation which is a rarer case with a stronger effect (THAT) I will nominate 5 folks for now and add more as I see your reactions. Please consider yourself nominated if you read this. Tag me in your works. Nominate atleast 5 folks ahead. #Mood #poem #yqbaba #yqdidi #rhymes #liners #thisandthat #Ironies #8LinePoetry #calmkaziwrites

read more
I tripped on a stone
with a nasty fall
THIS is okay, 
I thought.

I tripped all alone
with no one to hold
THAT was painful,
I knew. This and That

Here is a challenge which is slightly difficult.

Write 8 lines on a THIS, THAT situation. Include an instance to bring out an irony between a situation that you are in often (THIS) and a similar situation which is a rarer case with a stronger effect (THAT)

I will nominate 5 folks for now and add more as I see your reactions. Please consider yourself nominated if you read this. Tag me in your works. Nominate atleast 5 folks ahead.

Bad Poet

No one seems to notice my grandfather on the wall anymore. The picture stands with a little garland that seems to acknowledge the life of the man. I don't know much about him for I was just seven when he left but I have three clear memories of the man as I look at the beautiful picture resting serene trying to tell me something. The first thing I see is the decent dress up. This is the kind of dress up a poor man does for an event that excites him. There is this good old traditional topi on his #CycleOfLife #Cycles #lightanddark #thisandthat #badpoet #hereandthere #thehuman #oldendays

read more
Damn, I want to cry. No one seems to notice my grandfather on the wall anymore. The picture stands with a little garland that seems to acknowledge the life of the man. I don't know much about him for I was just seven when he left but I have three clear memories of the man as I look at the beautiful picture resting serene trying to tell me something.

The first thing I see is the decent dress up. This is the kind of dress up a poor man does for an event that excites him. There is this good old traditional topi on his

Durga Kannan

#thisandthat#yqbaba#Challenge Thank you RADHIKA VINAYAK Don't know if it satisfied your conditions 😊

read more
Is this what is called love
The urge to posess
To attain them at any cost
To hold them caged in your love

Or is that the meaning of love
The magnanimity to let go
The feeling of sacrifice
Of placing their happiness above yours
 #thisandthat#yqbaba#challenge
Thank you RADHIKA VINAYAK 
Don't know if it satisfied your conditions 😊

Durga Kannan

Image source Google #thisandthat#yqbaba#Challenge Thank you Aakanksha Raina

read more
I think of this and that
Anything to keep my mind
Away from your thoughts
But the mind never allows
It brings me back to you
I check my phone
For texts from you
I grin sheepishly
Going through the old
This crazily in love syndrome
Has caught on to me
The love bug
Buzzing all the while Image source Google
#Thisandthat#yqbaba#challenge
Thank you Aakanksha Raina

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification