Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best potterhead Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best potterhead Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about potterhead meaning in hindi, potterhead meaning in english, potterhead meaning in marathi, potterhead quotes, potterhead meaning,

• 31 Followers
  • 45 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

indefinite_mirage

Muggle #muggle #harrypotter #potterhead #harry #Hermione #Novel #Video #New #Heart Dristi Dash UnHeardकवि #Love

read more
mute video

indefinite_mirage

Yeah,A Potterhead #potterhead #harrypotter #harrypotterlove #harrypotterfan #harry #Hermione love #booklover #Book Bibhuprasad Biswal:Aesthete #suspense

read more
mute video

moonchild

His death must have been painful, but at least the last thing snape saw were lily's eyes ...

©moonchild #harrypotter #potterhead #Snape #moonchild #viral #EXPLORE #lily #eyes ❤️ #Painful

Lena Riddle

mute video

Uvarani jaganathan

Double Dhamaka with #emmawatson. 😀 Meet the young #HermoineGranger from #harrypotter. 😎 ✍Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #potterhead entries to #YQMT263. 💣Avoid plagiarism. Get. Set. #Meme it! 🖖 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When your friend scolds someone through whatsapp status whom you never know😂 Double Dhamaka with #EmmaWatson. 😀
Meet the young #HermoineGranger from #HarryPotter. 😎 
✍Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #PotterHead entries to #YQMT263.
💣Avoid plagiarism.
Get. Set. #Meme it! 🖖 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Sai Sameera Voleti

In this era of Marvel and Game of thrones
I am still a "Potterhead" Harry Potter is love❤ #potterhead #potterheadforever #harrypotter #theboywholived

Anmol Singh

You are the magician of your life, and your happy life is just a spell away...
Go and get your own personal wand...
Whenever you meet across some negativity, grab your wand, wave it in circular motion and cast the spelll "EXPECTOO PATRONUM.."!!! Save yourself and you can also save the people you care for with your PATRONUS from DEMENTORS of your life.. #yqbaba #magician #harrypotter #spell #wander  #potterhead  #jkrowling

Anmol Singh

You are the magician of your life, and your happy life is just a spell away...
Go and get your own personal wand...
Whenever you meet across some negativity, grab your wand, wave it in circular motion and cast the spelll "EXPECTOO PATRONUM.."!!! Save yourself and you can also save the people you care for with your PATRONUS from DEMENTORS of your life.. #yqbaba #magician #harrypotter #spell #wander  #potterhead  #jkrowling

K Harsita

"A latter from a crazy Muggle." Dedicated to all POTTERHEADS ❤️. #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #quotestitchers #restzone #yqpotery #potterhead #yqdidi love

read more
Dear WIZARD / WITCH

Your Appearance
ALOHAMORA my Desires.
Your Smile EXPELLIARMUS
my Sadness.
Your Talk LUMOS
my Face.
Your Breathe RICTUMSEMPRA
my Body.
Your Touch make me
WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA.
Your Existence AVADA
KEDAVRA my Problems.

LOVE, MUGGLE "A latter from a crazy Muggle." 
Dedicated to all POTTERHEADS ❤️. 

#aestheticthoughts
 #yqbaba #quotestitchers #restzone #yqpotery #potterhead #yqdidi #love

K Harsita

WITCHES AND WIZARDS ❤️ #rzdearhp #rzdearcharacters #yqrestzone #potterhead #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #harrypotter Collaborating with Rest Zone Rest Zone

read more
He was in your head all that time.
In fact he was a part of you.
But the confidence you showed,
you put yourself ahead of all of those
millions magical words and wands.
No any Dark Lord will ever stand
against the bravery of 
your friendship that has 
influenced the Hogwarts 
and other world. WITCHES AND WIZARDS ❤️
#rzdearhp #rzdearcharacters #yqrestzone #potterhead #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine #harrypotter
Collaborating with Rest Zone  Rest Zone
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification