Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best BeYourOwnInspiration Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best BeYourOwnInspiration Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you ___ to love your siblings, lay all your love on me lyrics, my love is your drug, my love is your love, i found your love when i lost my heart to you lyrics,

• 4 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Grishma Doshi

"It is hard to commit, it is hard to persist. I want to do things but I can't." 
"Really?" 
"Yeah." 
"Maybe look back. You will find something. You know the time when you made sure you played your favourite sport/game every day or on weekends. When you watched Shaktimaan every Sunday morning. When you studied every single day in your boards. When you made sure to do those little parties after every assignment and a bigger one after final exams. When you made sure you study for 15 days before every exam. And that project for which you and your best friend worked for months." 
"Yeah, I did. But yet I didn't finish everything." 
"But do you regret any of them?" 
"No, I don't so." 
"Then?" 
"But, it is different now." 
"Really? Aren't you still doing some things? Like completing everyday chores. Trying to eat right. Doing that short walk/jog every single day. Try to meditate when you can. Make sure to pay bills on time. And also, trying to be on time now whenever you meet your friends." 
"Yes. I am doing." 
"Then? Am I right or am I right?" 
"Yes, I need to say you are right." 💭💭
#microtale #conversations #remember #beyourowninspiration #selftalk #notafiction #notsorandomthoughts #grishmaconversations

Puja

Make yourself inspired everyday for short progress of your own the way that no one has the power to demoralize you

©Puja #inspiration 
#morning_thoughts 
#progressnotperfection 
#pathofsuccess 
#BeYourOwnInspiration 
#beyourownleader 

#walkingalone

Divya Kumari

Inspire and Aspire I aspire to inspire myself .. #beyourowninspiration

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification