Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best voidness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best voidness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about voidness in a sentence, voidness meaning in hindi, voidness meaning in urdu, voidness meaning in bengali, voidness meaning in tamil,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Roohi Bhargava

Sometimes when my thoughts fail to support, I feel empty and end up penning the voids of my heart.  #thought #empty #void #voidness

Akshaya

Poured ink to fill the void spaces of my heart and realised it was entirely filled with ink Void❤
#yqbaba 
#yqnight 
#yqenglish 
#voidness 
#heart 
#broken 
#yqquotes

Grishma Doshi

#voidness #feelings #characteristicsoflife #learningtolive #aestheticthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #grishmaquotes Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
anything and everything yet it will remain there till the time you keep feeling it. #voidness #feelings #characteristicsoflife #learningtolive #aestheticthoughts                         #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #grishmaquotes
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Kaniz Fatimah Shaikh

Time collapsed 

Let my dreams remain in the graveyard of my "mind"
I fear if I pen down those emotions then people will cry and I would speak "nevermind" 

I never dreamt to write all these phrase 
But these days I write to feel fulfil in every cases! #Trust 
#timecollapsed 
#writerstag 
#words
#heal 
#voidness

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification