Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best crazythoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best crazythoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you say you love me i say you re crazy, you say you love me i say you crazy, falling in love makes you crazy, falling in love with you crazy rich asian, crazy rich asians falling in love with you,

• 46 Followers
  • 60 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

shubham kumar

mute video

Alok Jain

Magic is nothing but a passion towards an art & an effort to bring dreams into reality. #magicalwords #passionatewriter #crazythoughts #Tattoo #tattoartist

read more
Magic is nothing but a passion towards an art 
& 
an effort to bring dreams into reality.
~~~~ Magic is nothing but a passion towards an art & an effort to bring dreams into reality.

#magicalwords #passionatewriter #crazythoughts #tattoo #tattoartist

Alok Jain

You may have a million followers, but journey is incomplete unless you inspire people in some or the other way. #millionfollowers #1million #1millionfollowers #crazythoughts

read more
You may have a million followers, 
but journey is incomplete unless 
you inspire people in some 
or the other way.  You may have a million followers, but journey is incomplete unless you inspire people in some or the other way.

#millionfollowers #1million #1millionfollowers #crazythoughts

Alok Jain

No one will ever be able to tell you what work you are good at, it's only you who can answer that to yourself #positivequotes #motivationalquotes #leadershipquotes  #viralquotes #loveforwriting #writingresolution #crazythoughts #yourquotebaba

Alok Jain

Rule yourself before trying to rule the world.......  #inspiration #motivation #crazythoughts #meetmewhen #formylove

Alok Jain

Don't walk on someone's foot steps create your own impression.   #firstquote #newhere #crazythoughts #funworld #lovequote

Chittaranjan Sahoo

YahoooOo
I'm in love #love #life #happiness #crazythoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

Trapti

#lovestruck #lovequotes #Crazyme #crazythoughts तुम जो मेरे हुए... #मेरेहुए #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
हम जी उठे
तुम पर दोबारा 
मरने के लिए

#lovestruck #lovequotes
#crazyme #crazythoughts

तुम जो मेरे हुए...
#मेरेहुए #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

Aahaan

I like the way she cooks for me with the essence of Love in it.

#Macaroni #lifequotes #maggielove #crazythoughts #loveyourself #foodonplate #thinkpostive #keepwriting  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with lassie thevar

ರಮೇಶ್ ಹಡಪದ

ನನಗೆ ನಾ ಬೇಸರವಾಗಬಹುದೆನೋ ನೀ ನನಗೆಂದೂ ಬೇಸರವಲ್ಲ ನನ್ನೆದೆಯ ಚಂದಾದಾರ ನೀ..!! ಇನ್ನೊಮ್ಮೆ ತಮಾಷೆಗೂ ಈ ನುಡಿಯ ಆಡದಿರು ...💓💓💓 ಸಹಿಸುವುದಿಲ್ಲ ಈ ನುಡಿಯ... #ಕಾವ್ಯ #YourQuoteAndMine #crazythoughts #yqkannada #yqjogi #gkfeelings

read more
ನನ್ಮನ‌ದ ಪ್ರೇಮಕೆ ಪಲ್ಲಕ್ಕಿಯಾಗಿ
ಪಲ್ಲಕ್ಕಿಯೊಂದಿಗೆ  ಅದ್ದೂರಿ ಉತ್ಸವವಾಗಿ
ಕೋಗಿಲೆಗೆ ಕೈ ಬೀಸಿ ಕರೆಯುವ ಮಾಮಾರವಾಗಿ
ನನ್ನ ಒಲವ ಹಂಬಲ ನೀನಾಗಿ
ಕಣ ಕಣದಲ್ಲೂ ಕ್ಷಣ ಕ್ಷಣಕೂ
ನಿನ್ಹೆಸರ ಚಡಪಡಿಸುತಿರುವೆ..!!

ಅನುಮಾನಿಸದೆ  ನಿನ್ನ ಅನುರಾಗದಿಂದ
ಆಲಿಂಗಿಸಿಬಿಡುವೆ ನಿನ್ನೊಲುವಿನ
ಒಡಲಾಳದಲಿ ನಾ ಈಜುತಿರುವೆ
ನಿನ್ನಿಷ್ಟದ ಕನಿಸಿಗೆ ಈಗ ನನ್ನದೇ ಪಹರೆ..!!

ನಿನ್ನೊಂದಿಗೆ ಇದ್ದ ನೆನಹುಗಳ