Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best abouttime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best abouttime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about abouttime, quotes about spending time with someone you love, short quotes about time and love, quotes about love and distance and time, love quotes about distance and time,

• 23 Followers
  • 24 Stories

salmath

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 Participate in this short story Read full story 👇👇👇👇 Agar apka bhi time kharab h to paresan mat hoiye bhagvan kisi k bura nii kartey. Ek baar ek amir admi ek conference m jaa rhe the vaha par bahut se log unko sunne aane the jaldi se vo airport pahuche or apni flight m ja kar baithe. Kuch time baad mausam kharab hua or flight aage nii ja saki un amir admi ko bahut gussa aa rha tabi unse ek dusre admi ne kaha ap paresan mat hoiye ap taxi kark asani se pahuch saktey h abi. Unhone #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #abouttime

read more
Kabhi n bkabhi sab k life m kuch aise 
situation aati h jinse hum bahut 
paresan ho jatey h. 
Par yakeen mano God kabhi 
kisi k bura nii karta. 
(Read caption👇)  B positive 👇👇👇
Participate in this short story 
Read full story 👇👇👇👇
Agar apka bhi time kharab h to paresan mat hoiye bhagvan kisi k bura nii kartey. 
Ek baar ek amir admi ek conference m jaa rhe the vaha par bahut se log unko sunne aane the jaldi se vo airport pahuche or apni flight m ja kar baithe. Kuch time baad mausam kharab hua or flight aage nii ja saki un amir admi ko bahut gussa aa rha tabi unse ek dusre admi ne kaha ap paresan mat hoiye ap taxi kark asani se pahuch saktey h abi. Unhone

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Participate in this #ShortStory #rapidfire and write one titled #abouttime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Time brought us close to each other, 
And became stranger to best friend. 
And time made us stranger once again... Participate in this #shortstory #rapidfire and write one titled #abouttime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Snigdha Agrawal

Participate in this short story #rapidfire and write one titled #abouttime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I asked time 'could you please wait. 
I have to run a few errands'.
Time slowed down but cautioned :
"This is a special concession being extended, so don't waste a moment dilly dallying on making up your mind.  Time is precious.' Participate in this short story #rapidfire and write one titled #abouttime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

Participate in this short story #rapidfire and write one titled #abouttime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Stories #StoryTeller

read more
About time I ceased walking on the roads of time that has passed me by, redefine my priorities including You, and then open a fresh new world of joy. 
So, we have got together to go our separate ways and commence a new organic and 'they-lived-happily-ever- after!' Participate in this short story #rapidfire and write one titled #abouttime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#stories 
#storyteller

Bhoomi Anand

Participate in this short story #rapidfire and write one titled #abouttime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovedones

read more
It is because of time only when our loved ones get our stranger ones and stranger ones get our loved ones.. Cz..today's world is full of only selfishness nothing else..  Participate in this short story #rapidfire and write one titled #abouttime  #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovedones

संतृप्त

I hope of getting my soul immersed in the air of love so that I could be nearer to her, feel her and take care of her though I know she is far more capable than me. The distance is very less yet we are so far, only never to meet again. 😪 While writing this, I fondly remember Thomas Carew's poem True Love. But people of all genders give preference to opposite of what Carew thought. Naga Pond is a lake in my college where I go every night in thought of feeling her and the beauty of moon. The emo #Wish #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #abouttime #lovingfromadistance #YoSimWriMo #iwritesobad #ilovetravelling

read more
Feeling goosebumps deep in my novice heart,
Getting the inspiring vibes of positivity and hope, 
Thinking of being with you at every moment,
Despite knowing of ever- declining slope.
Praying to Lord Shiva for your well-being and success,
Missing you all the time and whenever I get time in night
Then sitting on the bank of Naga Pond and watching you 
In the replica of moon which is calm, beautiful and bright.
 I hope of getting my soul immersed in the air of love so that I could be nearer to her, feel her and take care of her though I know she is far more capable than me. The distance is very less yet we are so far, only never to meet again. 😪

While writing this, I fondly remember Thomas Carew's poem True Love.
But people of all genders give preference to opposite of what Carew thought.

Naga Pond is a lake in my college where I go every night in thought of feeling her and the beauty of moon. The emo

sehar

Participate in this #ShortStory #rapidfire and write one titled #abouttime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babarulesoflogic

read more
From our first breathe,
to our last breathe

It passes so soon
that
we want live atleast one more moon.
 Participate in this #shortstory #rapidfire and write one titled #abouttime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#rulesoflogic

sanjana ranjan

Participate in this #ShortStory #rapidfire and write one titled #abouttime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Time is everything.Time is like bird when it fly never come back.so always of time nd value it for success nd happily life.
    Time is so precious it is not to sold or not to buy...but everyone have to value it. Participate in this #shortstory #rapidfire and write one titled #abouttime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Grishma Doshi

As long as you can make time for yourself then not having time for a few things won't bother you much because you will be clear about the choices you make. ⏳⏳
#time #waqt #maketime #metime #timemanagement #abouttime #choices #grishmathinking
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification