Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best PastAndPresent Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best PastAndPresent Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about past life love story, i love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars, quotes about past love memories, past love quotes, past life love relationships calculator,

• 149 Followers
  • 128 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sasi

mute video

Hemant Rathore

mute video

Priyanka Rathod

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #beforeyoufallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #PastAndPresent #unlove

read more
unlove everybody in your past Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #beforeyoufallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #love #pastandpresent #unlove

Hemalatha G

__ You come with the early winter rain and with spikes of pain. Wholly torn and tattered. I veil my body under a carefully knit velvet blanket to catch a glimpse of your bloodshot eyes in bullet laden sockets. They seem to picture a seamless tale, always. Or, I fancy to read your untold mysteries in 'em. O'er and o'er, I fret about your letters left unnoticed and undelivered. Days drift like late monsoon laden clouds, and one letter a day finds its place in the dingy, wooden closets. I prefer #blog #yqbaba #distances #Monologue #longform #PastAndPresent

read more
For you, I'll stay behind, 
loosening the grip of love, 
presenting the shooting up joy 
in distance that was laid upon 
'us'.

(Full piece in caption) __
You come with the early winter rain and with spikes of pain. Wholly torn and tattered. I veil my body under a carefully knit velvet blanket to catch a glimpse of your bloodshot eyes in bullet laden sockets. They seem to picture a seamless tale, always. Or, I fancy to read your untold mysteries in 'em. O'er and o'er, I fret about your letters left unnoticed and undelivered. Days drift like late monsoon laden clouds, and one letter a day finds its place in the dingy, wooden closets. 

I prefer

Dr Bibhash C Jha

mute video

Dr Bibhash C Jha

mute video

Miss xyz

Sour past. #yqbaba #PastAndPresent #Tea

read more
I was preparing tea for my granny. By parking the milk on the gas stove, I added all the necessities asked by the milk to impress the tea leaves. By waggling the flame at low, I left the milk to boil.

All of a sudden, I saw milk starting to separate like the ice in Antarctica. I wore the specs of "why" with sour expression instead of "what", to obtain a clear view. After a while, I remembered that I had used the same container to make the lemon juice where I added the milk. No doubt– I prepared the tea again.

Similarly, some pasts are like lime. They are beguile. They can turn your present into cheddar in no time. To refrain from starting it again, you should clean and wash properly the container of present life — even if you're unable to specify the stain. Sour past.

#yqbaba #pastandpresent #tea

Swetaleena

कल के साथ ही रहने देते है;
आज की बात आज सुन लेते है;
बीते लम्हों से वफा चलते लम्हों के साथ होती नाइंसाफी
आज के आज का हाथ थाम लेते है!

©Swetaleena #PastAndPresent #leavepast #liveinpresent

THE SCRIBBLER OF VERSES (Deekshita Chouhan)

don't regret about #Past, #Live the #Present #Success #Quote #dikshiquotes #Motivation #beyourself #PastAndPresent PARVEJ KI SHAYARI ushaverma Gattu Baba Er. Ambesh Kumar vandna mishra

read more
Past and present Don't regret about past ,
live the present

©THE SCRIBBLER OF VERSES don't regret about  #past, #live  the #present  #Nojoto #success #Quote #dikshiquotes #motivation #beyourself 
#PastAndPresent  PARVEJ KI SHAYARI ushaverma Gattu Baba Er. Ambesh Kumar  vandna mishra

Miss khan

Past and present Biodiversity starts in the distant past and it points toward the future.

©Farusayings #PastAndPresent
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification