Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best roadies Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best roadies Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dhaundiyal in roadies, winner of roadies revolution, abhimanyu singh roadies, richa sharma roadies, sushil kumar roadies,

• 26 Followers
  • 32 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

saurav

#roadies #News

read more
mute video

Elvish yadav

mute video

Adn

#roadies

read more
mute video

Adn

#roadies

read more
mute video

sanjana Bhardwaj

Rough Translation: I'm not interested. And I don't want to listen. 😂😂 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #roadies #funnymeme #coronameme #lockdownextended entries to #YQMT909. 😛 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
If m not like someone 😡

पर वो फिर भी मुझे बार बार ज्ञान बाटें..🤨🤨

Rough Translation: I'm not interested. And I don't want to listen. 😂😂

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Roadies #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme #LockdownExtended entries to #YQMT909. 😛 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Hansika Bansal

Rough Translation: You want to make me understand? 🎈Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #roadies #TVF #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1451. #eccedentesiasthb Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When someone tells me how to take medicines, Me being a pharmacy student-  Rough Translation: You want to make me understand? 

🎈Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Roadies #tvf #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1451. 
#eccedentesiasthb 
Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Hansika Bansal

Rough Translation: I'm not interested. And I don't want to listen. 😂😂 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #roadies #eccedentesiasthb #coronameme #lockdownextended entries to #YQMT909. 😛 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
After Breakup, If someone talks about my ex.
Le me : Rough Translation: I'm not interested. And I don't want to listen. 😂😂

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Roadies #eccedentesiasthb #CoronaMeme #LockdownExtended entries to #YQMT909. 😛 #YourQuoteAndMine

A J

Rough Translation: You want to make me understand? 🎈Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #roadies #TVF #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1451. Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Tell  treatment  to  stranger  
Stranger:ok  we  will  follow  that doctor 
Give advice  to  Indian  mom  
Mom:nanga  dekha  hai  tujhey ,mainey  puri  karwai  degree  teri aur  ab  Rough Translation: You want to make me understand? 

🎈Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Roadies #tvf #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1451. 

Ritz

It's #NehaDhupia from #roadies. 😹 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #itsherchoice entries to #YQMT722 and make us laugh! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #thoughtsofritz

read more
Random person: See how extremely short haircut she have, dress-up only in tshirts and denims, dont wear make-up like other girls, can't do household chores, sarcastic in nature, and blah blah blah. It's #NehaDhupia from #Roadies. 😹

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #Itsherchoice entries to #YQMT722 and make us laugh! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

#thoughtsofritz

Snigdharani Panda

Rough Translation: You want to make me understand? 🎈Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #roadies #TVF #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1451. Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
𝔍𝔞𝔟 𝔨𝔬𝔦 𝔟𝔬𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔲𝔪 𝔰𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔧𝔥𝔱𝔢 𝔫𝔥𝔦 𝔥𝔬.... 
𝔐𝔢- Rough Translation: You want to make me understand? 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification