Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best amusedpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best amusedpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shail Raghuvanshi

The world amuses me with its idiosyncrasies.
No wonder I am not too amused when the universe gives me innumerable opportunities to show how peculiar I am!
 #amusedpoem 
#yourquotebaba
#yourquotes 
#yourquotediary 
#yourquotewriters

sehar

"AMUSED"

Something mesmerizing occupy your brain,
seems like beautiful drop of rain.
Enchanting spells of magic,
hides all possible tragic.
Soothing... harmonious... often related,
they don't mark you ever belated.
Create happiness and joy,
which you love and enjoy.
Releases stress and tension,
experience care and affection.
Cultivate innovation in you,
makes you whole new. #brainheartsoul #amusedpoem #yqbaba #yqquotes #life #muse

First Last

When my eyes reveal the unknown truth before asking from a liar, I really get amazed about myself that life pairs only good extension in itself. If you look within ever-present vibration to discriminate anything, the same guaranteed presence frequency is always available in the air! 🌬️💌 Feel the presence frequency of the waves, if you choose an alternative way to learn about life or any essence ✨ of mystery, you may get the right answer, but no 🙃🤐 guarantee, rather time will tell you that you h #Time #Truth #Air #genius #Vibration #Frequency #beautifulheart #noguarantee #amusedpoem

read more
 When my eyes reveal the unknown truth before asking from a liar, I really get amazed about myself that life pairs only good extension in itself. If you look within ever-present vibration to discriminate anything, the same guaranteed presence frequency is always available in the air! 🌬️💌

Feel the presence frequency of the waves, if you choose an alternative way to learn about life or any essence ✨ of mystery, you may get the right answer, but no 🙃🤐 guarantee, rather time will tell you that you h

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification