tags

Best lifelesson Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best lifelesson Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 326 Followers
  • 554 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

subscribe on Youtube : link in bio

शादी है या कोई सौदा।
#nojoto
#Poetry #lifelesson #Dahez #Laalach
follow on Instagram: poet.sonam

313 Love
20.5K Views
3 Share

""

"रहमतों की आड़ में खंजर चलाये जाते हैं, ये दौर ही कुछ ऐसा है.... यहाँ रिश्ते जलाए जाते हैं !! ―Annu"

रहमतों की आड़ में खंजर चलाये जाते हैं,
ये दौर ही कुछ ऐसा है.... यहाँ रिश्ते जलाए जाते हैं !!
―Annu

#रिश्ते#Adhuri_baat#lifelesson#bestpoetry#writters#nojoto#nojotohindi#शायरी#Quote#oneliner

313 Love
1 Share

""

"I just learned from my life if someday you are fail to solve the problem try hard next time or leave the problem never tired to live with this kind of problem only thing which is better for mental peace"

I just learned from my life 
if someday 
you are fail to solve the problem 
try hard next time 
or leave the problem 
never tired to live 
with this kind of problem 
only thing which is better for 
mental peace

#Life #Problem #Lifelesson #Anshulathakur #truequotes #feelings #LatenightThoughts #nojotoquotesforall #nojotowritersclub #nojotoenglish

218 Love

""

"“Keeping silence doesn’t show the weakness! It shows the patience to forgive.” – Salman Aziz (Author/Actor)"

“Keeping silence doesn’t show the weakness!
It shows the patience to forgive.”

– Salman Aziz (Author/Actor)

“Keeping silence doesn’t show the weakness! It shows the patience to forgive.”

#Quote #salmanaziz #Motivationalquote #inspirationalquote #lifequote #salmanazizquote #lifelesson #author #Artist #writer #authorquote #actorquote #Truth #nojotoenglish

192 Love
2 Share

""

"“Love should not be by the body. Love should be by the heart.” – Salman Aziz (Author/Actor)"

“Love should not be by the body.
Love should be by the heart.”

“Love should not be by the body. Love should be by the heart.” – Salman Aziz (Author/Actor)

#Quote #salmanaziz #Motivationalquote #inspirationalquote #lifequote #salmanazizquote #lifelesson #author #Artist #writer #authorquote #actorquote #Truth #nojotoenglish

188 Love
3 Share