Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifoundfamily Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifoundfamily Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is iforgot.apple.com, iforgot my apple id, iforgot my gmail password, ifont app, iforgot.apple id password,

• 22 Followers
  • 22 Stories

MSJ Quotes

#Collab and share among whom did you find a family? #ifoundfamily #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
In a bunch of friends..

Though each was defined by their own,
Somewhere the minds overlapped..

We tried to call it like-minded,
But it was more of emotions United..! #Collab and share among whom did you find a family? #ifoundfamily #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Major Mystique

#Collab and share among whom did you find a family? #ifoundfamily #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Among stacks of books and in the 'written' characters within which seem to be made of just as much flesh and bone as myself

Fictional pieces yet so real
Bringing to life people surreal 
 #Collab and share among whom did you find a family? #ifoundfamily #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
When I opened my eyes, 
When I first step inside school, 
When I first understood pain, 
When someone said how much she loves me, 
When little steps were taken holding my fingers, 
I found family, when started writing... #Collab and share among whom did you find a family? #ifoundfamily #YourQuoteAndMine

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
In My Friends
They Stood By Me Through Thick And Thin.
They Lend Their Shoulders To Cry My Heart Out.
They Made Me Laugh When I Didn't Even Want To Smile.
My Friends Are My Pillar Of Support, My Happy Pill, My Family. #Collab and share among whom did you find a family? #ifoundfamily #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
in a train stop in a foreign country,
when two school girls, seeing us
looking puzzled,  asked in
their language, if they could help in
reaching us to our hotel. Thanked
them for their kind act. In them saw
my grand daughters.
 #Collab and share among whom did you find a family? #ifoundfamily #YourQuoteAndMine

cloud33

read more
I ain't got friends, I found family  #Collab and share among whom did you find a family? #ifoundfamily #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

Success on the D Day is what's most important. Forget whatever mocks and preps have gone well, nothing matters more than that day. If you can't leap on the stone last day, it's all after a loss. People do say that what's most important is to not get success but maintain it. But that is untrue. A failure when suddenly turns into success will always get more popular, cheered and ahead of everyone. That's how success is. And it's not just me throwing up words, I find it more prominent in the e #oneliner #Chase #newwritersclub #quotereview #ifoundfamily #RantOfTheDay #sourajita

read more
Success in Chase
(Honest Rant In Caption)  Success on the D Day is what's most important. Forget whatever mocks and preps have gone well,  nothing matters more than that day.  If you can't leap on the stone last day,  it's all after a loss. 

People do say that what's most important is to not get success but maintain it. But that is untrue. A failure when suddenly turns into success will always get more popular, cheered and ahead of everyone. That's how success is. And it's not just me throwing up words, I find it more prominent in the e

Batul Hafiji

to be a collection of little moments,
And a treasure of lasting memories...  #Collab
#ifoundfamily #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba

Shivi Rajput

read more
I found family but in dream.. #Collab and share among whom did you find a family? #ifoundfamily #YourQuoteAndMine

Harvinder Kaur

#Collab and share among whom did you find a family? #ifoundfamily #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdada

read more
among all those who are
always present behind my back
during all the ups and downs of my life. #Collab and share among whom did you find a family? #ifoundfamily #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdada
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification