Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifoundyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifoundyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is iforgot.apple.com, iforgot my apple id, iforgot my gmail password, ifont app, iforgot.apple id password,

• 32 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 16 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. How did you feel when you found your first love? #ifoundyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hiding from the world, searching for me,
Wanting to meet me, yet reluctant to do so.
I found you aching for me, aching within me
nursing yourself, nursing my wounds.
I found you in the dark, holding my light, 
allaying my fears, awakening me anew
And then I saw you and saw me in you.
The mirror smiles..

Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time for a #lovepoem. How did you feel when you found your first love? #ifoundyou   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abid

Welcome to the day 16 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. #soultrigger Time for a #lovepoem. How did you feel when you found your first love? #ifoundyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
when I lost others. 
Your love, 
a warm blanket 
in cold weathers. 
You understand well
my different moods. 
You know pretty much
what ruffles my feathers. 
I feel fortunate 
that I've found you. 
I'd always be around
and in every get-togethers. 
 Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.
#soultrigger 
Time for a #lovepoem. How did you feel when you found your first love? #ifoundyou   #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

Welcome to the day 16 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. How did you feel when you found your first love? #ifoundyou #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi love #feelings Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
In my heart
Even when
I did not want to accept 
But finally found peace 
After accepting my feelings Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time for a #lovepoem. How did you feel when you found your first love? #ifoundyou   #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #feelings

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 16 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. How did you feel when you found your first love? #ifoundyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
just to lose you once again Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Madhu Jain

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world! ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owfoundyou #yqow #Women #ifoundyou #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
I met myself as
the best as a
kind hearted . ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world!

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owfoundyou

#yqow #women #ifoundyou  #empoweringwomen                             #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

Sanan

read more
When you are busy in ear phn 😚
I loved you and am an idiot to fear of telling my feeling! after three years on your birthday 😆
On hearing your words i am fear and lost interest in you☺
It took me more than 2 years to heal out of this feel
But iam now sensing that you are missing me its an instinct😐but i never believe that😆 Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Pushpendra Maurya

read more
when I had lost hope of finding you and when I found you it felt as if I had not found you but found you back. Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Like GPS connection in the desert of my life Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

vibha tripathi

read more
I found you when I needed a person who could live with me all his life, laugh with me, cry with me…. Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Was it a dream !
Was it a miracle!
It was hard to believe,
That it was for real.
Unaware, my eyes,
Locked with yours,
All of a sudden,
My heart missed beats.
As if time stood static,
Stopped paasing by.
Awestruck, I found you,
Taking my breath away. Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification