Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best UnderTheStars Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best UnderTheStars Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is feeling under the weather, pituitary gland is under the control of, it was under our noses the whole time, fouling of water is under, with you under the tree song,

• 675 Followers
  • 705 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

kanmani

mute video

RAJPUT UNNAVI Hindu

#UnderTheStars L♥️ve Love #Ha #Tu #Ta #Ka Satyaprem Upadhyay Mukesh Poonia Tamanna Sharma nayansi parmar Ishita Chakrabarti

read more
mute video

Pushpa Rai...

#UnderTheStars love #लव

read more
mute video

ViMi

mute video

Kamlesh Kandpal

mute video

Dharmesh Beradiya

#UnderTheStars dheere chalna 👫😊

read more
mute video

Stark

mute video

गौरव गोरखपुरी

गम खुशी को बटोर कर 
एक तस्वीर में सजाएंगे

गम नदियां हो जाएंगी
खुशियां तारे बन जाएंगे

©गौरव गोरखपुरी #UnderTheStars

Aady

She is in the middle of a ballroom searching for him. The friend. The friend that always saves her from this boring routine dance. “There you are,” he comes up behind her and exclaims. She turns to see his deep brown eyes and gives him the most relieved sigh. “I thought you would never show,” she said. He shakes his head and grins ,”I could never leave you stranded here,” she feels this tug at her heart and push it away. “Speaking of that,” he says with a mischievous voice, “Let’s see to it #StoryTeller #friends #understandings #UnderTheStars #savinggrace

read more
Dancing under the stars... 

//caption// She is in the middle of a ballroom searching for him. The friend. The friend that always saves her from this boring routine dance. 

“There you are,” he comes up behind her and exclaims. She turns to see his deep brown eyes and gives him the most relieved sigh. 
“I thought you would never show,” she said. He shakes his head and grins ,”I could never leave you stranded here,” she feels this tug at her heart and push it away. 

“Speaking of that,” he says with a mischievous voice, “Let’s see to it

Atishay jain

Under the stars, you and I
Started the talks with hii
You tell your name with a smile
My mind add my last name in that while  #secondquote #yqbaba #underthestars #youandi #loveatfirstsight
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification