Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dreampoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dreampoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

He comes near me
He cares for me
He loves me
He appreciates me
He roams with me 
Everything happens
But only in my dreams #dreampoem #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqenglish #challenge #yqquotes #newwritersclub

Atishay jain

I drew the dream in my head
I am with you in my bed
My lips are on your head
Going to your lips to burn the red! #apmchallenge #dreampoem #love #passion #wish

Karan Agarwal

I drew a dream in my head
Of a world with no Nations
But United Earth instead
One that had the whole new essence
Where life is preferred over money
Where religion unites us
Our differences don't create differences
Where borders are only at land's end
Where everybody has a friend
Where profit loss has no relation to relation
 Where intoxication is not in fashion
Then I snap out of it
And was back in same old shit #dreampoem #apmchallenge #apmchallange

Sanjana Kumar

I drew a dream in my head when my aquarium, having five gold fish, that had grown too big to not cause trouble, was given away to the pet store, down the street. #Care #poetrycommunity #yqbaba #yqtales #apmchallenge #dreampoem #yqpowrimo

read more
So, I drew a dream in my 
head the night I came home 
to an empty tabletop 
(one kept in the stairway landing 
of the first floor) and I 
painted it in colours that brought 
out a reality where they 
were being taken care of. 

//full poem in caption// I drew a dream in 
my head when my 
aquarium, having five gold
 fish, that had grown
 too big to not cause trouble,
 was given away to the
 pet store, down the 
street.

teacher baba ki teachings

If you work on it in daily,
It comes for you.
If you tell everyone about your dreams and promise to achieve it,
Then it will definitely come to you!! #dreampoem #dreams #dreamstory #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #myquote

First Last

#better It's the pride of the world, when all around the voice of God upraise. It's a ride of the glory of humanity, when the voice of God; We take the praise in our voice, we get its right price! ✨ May the glory of the eyes hold the mighty; It's the history that makes us no more scary, rather incarnates the power of almighty. 👁️❣️👁️ ¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶ #divinelove #Godslove #mahalaya #wheniseeyounext #dreampoem #maadurga🧚🕉️🎹💖🌅

read more
 #better 
It's the pride of the world, when all around the voice of God upraise.

It's a ride of the glory of humanity, when the voice of God; We take the praise in our voice, we get its right price! ✨

May the glory of the eyes hold the mighty; It's the history that makes us no more scary, rather incarnates the power of almighty. 👁️❣️👁️

¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶

First Last

#better I can't resist to share my love with my soul seekers, it's soul's prime nature! How can one be stopped talking to the mirror of its own. Who can stop to see the mirror?👯 ¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶ #share #intothewild #dreampoem loveforever💞✨♒ #wheniseeyounext #mirrortalk 🧚🕉️🎹💖💤

read more
 #better 
I can't resist to share my love with my soul seekers, it's soul's prime nature! How can one be stopped talking to the mirror of its own. Who can stop to see the mirror?👯
¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶
#share #intothewild #dreampoem #loveforever💞✨♒ #wheniseeyounext #mirrortalk 🧚🕉️🎹💖💤

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification