Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best morningbreeze Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best morningbreeze Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 26 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Shamlath Sulaiman

Poet Maddy

जब से हुई है हमें मोहब्बत तुमसे, बाद-ए-सबा को महसूस करते हैं हम......... Love#Fell#morningbreeze#Mood#weather#touch#Person#Die#Path#Pain......... #Poetry

read more
जब से हुई है हमें मोहब्बत तुमसे,
बाद-ए-सबा को महसूस करते हैं हम.........
मौसम का मिजाज़ जब होता है तुमसा,
तो उससे भी मोहब्बत करते हैं हम............
जो हवा का झोंका आता है छूकर तुम्हें,
आज-कल उससे भी बातें करते हैं हम........
अब ढूंढ कर लाए कोई उस शख़्स को,
जो कहता है तुम पर न मरते हैं हम............
जब-जब होता है कहीं ज़िक्र तुम्हारा,
तो उस रास्ते से बार-बार गुज़रते हैं हम........
महफ़िल में हमारी गर तुम न आओ तो,
अक्सर दर्द भरी ग़ज़लों को पढ़ते हैं हम.......

©Poet Maddy जब से हुई है हमें मोहब्बत तुमसे,
बाद-ए-सबा को महसूस करते हैं हम.........
#Love#Fell#MorningBreeze#Mood#Weather#Touch#Person#Die#Path#Pain.........

Mayur Dayama

Good morning.🤗 #Collab and unearth what the #morningbreeze remind you of. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #yqquotes #yourquote

read more
my love, as like we cannot see breeze and just feels. Same with love you can’t see but definitely can feel Good morning.🤗
 #Collab and unearth what the #morningbreeze remind you of. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #yqquotes #yourquote

sanjana Bhardwaj

Good morning. #Collab and unearth what the #morningbreeze remind you of. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
प्यार तेरा दिल्ली की सर्दी...😜😝🤣😂 Good morning. #Collab and unearth what the #morningbreeze remind you of. #YourQuoteAndMine

Major Mystique

Good morning. #Collab and unearth what the #morningbreeze remind you of. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The dreams I breathe for Good morning. #Collab and unearth what the #morningbreeze remind you of. #YourQuoteAndMine

Vikrant Gosavi

read more
How the darkness fades away slowly slowly and the journey of a new day begins with the beauty of it.  Good morning. #Collab and unearth what the #morningbreeze remind you of. #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

read more
gentleness and charm of innocence.... Good morning. #Collab and unearth what the #morningbreeze remind you of. #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

read more
almighty forgiving sinners inspite of their sins... Good morning. #Collab and unearth what the #morningbreeze remind you of. #YourQuoteAndMine

Dilse Alfaazz

Withered Roses

What words of mine can describe you,
desire of the nightingale's heart?
The morning breeze was your nativity,
the afternoon garden, a tray of perfumes.

My tears welled up like dew,
till in my abandoned heart your rune grew,
this dream-emblem of love:
this spray of withered roses.

-Allama Iqbāl #roses, #witheredrose #nighttales, #morningbreeze

Bhoomi Anand

#morningbreeze

read more
Feeling the morning breeze  #morningbreeze
loader
Home
Explore