Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best soullife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best soullife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

iamayushi P

let me shade all the bad memories of your and hold you from fall under my arms so you can feel much confort and forget all pain you're getting coz of the bad memory left for you so you can heal as quickly as you can hold me back forever in your life 'til death...  
iamayushi P

©iamayushi P #nojoto #Nojotoindia #nojtoquotes #iamayushi #india #Freedom #lifeline #soullife #lovestory #sadstoryofmylife

Maroof Malik MuRfy

Aaj Ik Sawaal Ne Kuch Sochne Pe Majboor Kar Diya,,

Talash-E-Jawaab Pe Mujhe Mashagool Kar Diya,,

Kiya Tha Jab Sajda Khuda Ke Aage,,

Bulandiyon Par Rakhna Jahan Ke Saamne,,

Us Pal Esa Laga Mano Kisi Ne Kuch Yu Kaha,,

Sirf Kya Maangne Hi Aate Ho Is Dar Pe Miyaa...... Soul Poetry
#SoulLife #SoulPoetry #SoulPoet #SlamPoet #Relax#NojotoLife

First Last

#Beautiful Grave is waiting for brave as well as Starve. 9 Make yourself brave enough to avoid taking public transportation; or it's a threat on environment tribute, tribe issue is an another great contribute, go along with your way! The Conflict is with the level of understanding with languages, not with its measuring gauge! My writing is about my today's observation, it's not about any important information, so take it casually, no comparison with your needs - basically! #Believe #Transparency #objectsofworship #waitin9words #soullife #questionpoem #spendyourevenings

read more
You are beautiful #Beautiful 
Grave is waiting for brave as well as Starve. 9

Make yourself brave enough to avoid taking public transportation; or it's a threat on environment tribute, tribe issue is an another great contribute, go along with your way! 

The Conflict is with the level of understanding with languages, not with its measuring gauge!

My writing is about my today's observation, it's not about any important information, so take it casually, no comparison with your needs - basically!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification