Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best questionpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best questionpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about नौबतखाने में इबादत extra question answer, question to ask a girl, love shayari question, माता का आँचल extra question answer, question answer sms for love in hindi,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

The Dream Doodler

Shall thee love as the sky hugs the heavy clouds? Can you shed your incessant infirmities to form love puddles? Don't say the flow and ripples, where rhymes loud Do you see the depth of those shallow yet imperfect cuddles? Can dark corners have you beside me in every gloom? As that huge rafflesia stinks, my whole me may do so Will you be able to hold me, will you dare me to bloom? #yqbaba #sonnet #questionpoem #restzone #rzblinddate #rzpoeticchemistry #tdd_sonnets

read more
        Shall thee love as the sky hugs the heavy clouds?
Can you shed your incessant infirmities to form love puddles?
Don't say the flow and ripples, where rhymes loud
Do you see the depth of those shallow yet imperfect cuddles?

Can dark corners have you beside me in every gloom? 
As that huge rafflesia stinks, my whole me may do so
Will you be able to hold me, will you dare me to bloom?

First Last

#Stop #Beautiful #LifeIsBeautiful #creation 🎹 There is no love of writing, unless there is a great 💓🎼 despair in love with all those things, Never compare with those who still believe in fighting! I would leave my writing before people forced me to do it so, but I believe in myself & don't wait to get permission to continue all that I have a desire to do. I have no desire to write against of anything, yet I cannot escape from reality. I know my writing can only cure me, yet I know it doesn't #Believe #Relationship #NeverEndingLove #questiontolife #morningwalks #realization° #objectsofworship #questionpoem

read more
You cannot stop me #Stop #Beautiful #Lifeisbeautiful #Creation 🎹
There is no love of writing, unless there is a great 💓🎼 despair in love with all those things, Never compare with those who still believe in fighting!

I would leave my writing before people forced me to do it so, but I believe in myself & don't wait to get permission to continue all that I have a desire to do.

I have no desire to write against of anything, yet I cannot escape from reality.

I know my writing can only cure me, yet I know it doesn't

First Last

#Beautiful Grave is waiting for brave as well as Starve. 9 Make yourself brave enough to avoid taking public transportation; or it's a threat on environment tribute, tribe issue is an another great contribute, go along with your way! The Conflict is with the level of understanding with languages, not with its measuring gauge! My writing is about my today's observation, it's not about any important information, so take it casually, no comparison with your needs - basically! #Believe #Transparency #objectsofworship #waitin9words #soullife #questionpoem #spendyourevenings

read more
You are beautiful #Beautiful 
Grave is waiting for brave as well as Starve. 9

Make yourself brave enough to avoid taking public transportation; or it's a threat on environment tribute, tribe issue is an another great contribute, go along with your way! 

The Conflict is with the level of understanding with languages, not with its measuring gauge!

My writing is about my today's observation, it's not about any important information, so take it casually, no comparison with your needs - basically!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification