Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sillymistakes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sillymistakes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about being silly together love quotes, silly love quotes for him, silly love quotes, silly love poems, it really is a silly name,

• 19 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Ewa Regmi

Write three silly mistakes you made or someone you know made. Because I personally have seen some of the most mature people make the silliest mistakes. You can either blame someone else or accept it's your fault. And if it's not your mistake and somebody is putting the blame on you then don't take it. Write about the silly mistakes someone else made and pinned it on you. #sillymistakes #yqmuse #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
costs a huge penalty sometimes... Write three silly mistakes you made or someone you know made. 
Because I personally have seen some of the most mature people make the silliest mistakes. 
You can either blame someone else or accept it's your fault. 

And if it's not your mistake and somebody is putting the blame on you then don't take it. 
Write about the silly mistakes someone else made and pinned it on you. 

#SillyMistakes #yqmuse #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kartik Aaryan

Write three silly mistakes you made or someone you know made. Because I personally have seen some of the most mature people make the silliest mistakes. You can either blame someone else or accept it's your fault. And if it's not your mistake and somebody is putting the blame on you then don't take it. Write about the silly mistakes someone else made and pinned it on you. #sillymistakes #yqmuse #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
The person whom we trusted after trusting him once, then trusting him again... Write three silly mistakes you made or someone you know made. 
Because I personally have seen some of the most mature people make the silliest mistakes. 

And if it's not your mistake and somebody is putting the blame on you then don't take it. 

Kamal

read more
   Counting down 
     Yourquote shutting Write three silly mistakes you made or someone you know made. 

Varadhan P M

read more
Might sometimes become very serious
in life saving Surgeries...
Non erasable mistakes, however silly, they are might become unpardonable.  Write three silly mistakes you made or someone you know made. 

Roohi Bhargava

read more
harsh words,
and forced silence,
breaks everything into pieces,
which can't be ever joined.  Write three silly mistakes you made or someone you know made. 

Aditi Mishra

read more
Are very common. Write three silly mistakes you made or someone you know made. 

Anbu Azhaki

read more
There is no forgiveness for uncorrected mistakes... Write three silly mistakes you made or someone you know made. 

Anon

Missing you for what i did🤐 #Nightchatoflove #yourfeelings #minEwoRds #sillymistakes

read more
I'm not the one kind of... tumhara khyaal mujhe sone nhi deta,
Even me... 
tumhara khyal mujhe sula deta h
(framed wrong words)🤪
Tumhe had se jyada sochna mujhe kisi or duniya me le jata h,
(the accurate feeling of mine in words)💞
❣❣ Missing you for what i did🤐
#Nightchatoflove #yourfeelings #minewords #sillymistakes

ANON

Missing you for what i did🤐 #Nightchatoflove #yourfeelings #minEwoRds #sillymistakes

read more
I'm not the one kind of... tumhara khyaal mujhe sone nhi deta,
Even me... 
tumhara khyal mujhe sula deta h
(framed wrong words)🤪
Tumhe had se jyada sochna mujhe kisi or duniya me le jata h,
(the accurate feeling of mine in words)💞
❣❣ Missing you for what i did🤐
#Nightchatoflove #yourfeelings #minewords #sillymistakes

Neha Shirote

read more
Are common in the busy life,
Sometimes knowningly and many times unknowingly are part of our life.
But letting them go with a smile
 is the art of the life. Write three silly mistakes you made or someone you know made. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification