Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beingpositive Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beingpositive Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about being happy and in love, quotes about being angry at someone you love, love teaching hate being a teacher, quotes about being betrayed by someone you love, being nothing to someone quotes,

• 22 Followers
  • 21 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#Mind #Emotions #beingpositive #Imaginative image created by Bing

read more
Being positive is not about masking the emotions presented by life. It's about acknowledging them, flowing through them, and not allowing the mind to create imaginative scenarios and emotions

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #mind #emotions #beingpositive #imaginative image created by Bing

Cashlin

mute video

Ajay Sharma

There's A Difference Between Being Positive & Living In A Denial Mode By Not Accepting The Things As It Should Be. There Is A Difference

#yqbaba #yqphilosophy #yqlife #beingpositive #denial #acceptance #acceptingmistakelike

Quotes

Adore positivity ,
 Ignore Negativity !🌼🌿 #beingpositive #positivity #goodvibesonly #positivequotes

DrRavikirti Didwania

जिंदगी की दौड़ में 
आज कुछ औजार मिले 
तो किसने कहा खाई खोदने को ?
कुछ अपनो ने मारे पत्थर 
तो किसने कहा 
चुन के पत्थर
गम की दीवार बनाने को ?
कुछ कांटे मिले राहो में 
तो किसने कहा कांटो पर चलना ?
कांटो से घाव बनाने को 
क्या इसको ही कहते है जिंदगी ?
जिंदगी कहते है बढ़ जाने को पार पाने को 
औजार मिले तो तराश लेते जिंदगी 
पत्थर मिले तो जिंदगी का महल बना लेते 
काटों का तो ताज बनाओ 
पहनो फिर आगे बढ़ जाओ 
जंग सी है जिंदगी 
बस यहीं है जिंदगी । #ravikirtikikalamse #ravikirti_poetry #yahihaizindagi #ravikirtimotivationalquotes #yqdidi #beingpositive #halatezindagi

The Dream Doodler

The poem is in the caption as well... We're living in times of apocalyptic reality. Hope we brave through the storm and have stories of courage and inspiration to tell our next generation. But just in case, if this is it, how would it be? Participate in this #SciFi prompt and put your imagination to use. #worldend #covid19 #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #beingpositive #optimisticthoughts #yqbaba If this is how the world is gonna end Then, Then oh! People you

read more
Then,
Then oh! People you lose the journey you began to win... 
Then, 
Then oh! People you have to think there's a power going to rise superior from you...
Then,
Then oh! People you can't deny none was fighter among the cowards... 

No all of these are totally absurd
We're human, we build our future...
Keep faith in man
Believe in humanhood...
Take care of your own...
And think, end of a novel can't be reached so soon...

The poem is in the caption as well...
We're living in times of apocalyptic reality. Hope we brave through the storm and have stories of courage and inspiration to tell our next generation. But just in case, if this is it, how would it be? Participate in this #scifi prompt and put your imagination to use. #worldend #covid19 #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #beingpositive #optimisticthoughts #yqbaba 

If this is how the world is gonna end
Then,
Then oh! People you

hansmeet kour

Hans strategy... It is my strategy..! Good morning. What do you make sure to do when you #startsomethingnew? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #strategy #negativity #beingpositive #hans11

read more
I usually ask myself what if I fail.. I keep doubting my capabilities and meanwhile search for a backup plan. People find it being 'negative' but for me it is my strategy, 'Hans strategy'. I prepare myself for the worst by this and then I have nothing to lose. I try to keep pressure of expectations away and tell myself, "Even if you fail, you have something else ready for you. This is not the end. It is a beginning of a new start!"
Just go and have it and if you dont, don't stop in despair or wait for the others to console. You were prepared for this. You were charged 'negative' to repel negativity. Go! And get your positives..!! Hans strategy... It is my strategy..!
Good morning. What do you make sure to do when you #startsomethingnew?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #strategy #negativity #beingpositive #hans11

दीक्षा

हम देते वही हैं जो हम साथ रखते है... सोचने वाली बात है, रखना क्या साथ है... 😇 #hindiquotes #yqbaba #yqddidi #yqquotes #yqhindi #beingpositive #collabwithme

read more
कोई आँसू देना चाहे अगर, मुसकुराइए
जेब में कंचे भरे हैं उनके, हीरे कैसे बाटेंगे हम देते वही हैं जो हम साथ रखते है...
सोचने वाली बात है, रखना क्या साथ है... 😇
#hindiquotes #yqbaba #yqddidi #yqquotes #yqhindi #beingpositive #collabwithme

Tauheed Shahbaz Anwar

Positive Living #Hope Life #Expectations #beingpositive #expressions #yqbaba

read more
aur kuch nahi to mauka degi 
apne jaante zindagi dhokha na degi 
और कुछ नहीं तो मौका देगी 
अपने जानते जिंदगी धोखा न देगी

bas ek umeed se hi to haare ho 
kai aur umeed hawa ka jhonka degi 
बस इक उम्मीद से ही तो हारे हो 
कई और उम्मीद हवा का झोंका देगी Positive Living 

#Hope #Life #Expectations 
#beingpositive #Expressions #YQbaba

Mr BEARDFULLL

रोते तो हम भी है,
पर अब रोते रोते हसने की आदत हमने भी डाल ली है। #positive #beingpositive  #clearthoughts #positivethinking #loveyourself #livefully #lifeisbeautiful ❤️ #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Megha Verma
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification