Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best darkquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best darkquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Isshika Saha

loyalica

Of silence 
Be part of it,
Of love
Be heart of it
Of sad 
Be tears of it Ismile pleace

#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#gurujigyan 
#silencespeaks 
#darkquote 
#deepthoughts

Roopanjali singh parmar

I can't take it anymore. Please come and take me with you..

#roopkibaatein
#roopanjalisingh #रूपकीबातें #nojoto #darkquote

The Poetier

Power of Speech is the confidence of speaking false #powerofspeech #confidence #lies #darkquote #life

💔

Girish Bizzy Boyfire Rupam kumari tr.soumya chaudhary (madhubala) LoVe YoU #shayariwrite #urduquotes #DeepThought #deepfelling #YourQuotes #darkquote. Follow me on facebook and instagram to as a @trying_to_be_a__writer01. For more updates I hope u are enjoying reading the quotes. I'm on Instagram as @trying_to_be_a__writer01. Install the app to follow my photos and videos. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?utm_medium=user_system_sheet&utm_campaign=default&utm_source=ig_contact_inv

read more
Sawal Yeah Hai Ki Dur Ho Tum
Kamal Yeah Hai Ki Hum Ji Rahe Hai. Girish Bizzy Boyfire Rupam kumari tr.soumya chaudhary (madhubala) LoVe YoU 
#shayariwrite #urduquotes #deepthought #deepfelling #yourquotes #darkquote. 

Follow me on facebook and instagram to as a @trying_to_be_a__writer01.
For more updates 
I hope u are enjoying reading the quotes. 

I'm on Instagram as @trying_to_be_a__writer01. Install the app to follow my photos and videos. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?utm_medium=user_system_sheet&utm_campaign=default&utm_source=ig_contact_inv

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification