Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wherever Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wherever Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wherever you go go with all your heart quote, wherever you go go with all your heart confucius, is wherever a conjunction, wherever you go there you are, wherever you are lyrics,

• 18 Followers
  • 58 Stories

GunaSeenl

R.S.Meghwal

माना कि तुम्हें Dp, Story, और 
Status में नहीं लगा सकते 
पर यकीन मानो तुम्हें जहाँ भी रखा हैं,
बहुत महफूज रखा हैं ...!!

©R.S.Meghwal #Suppose  #DP , #story  #Status  #Believe   #wherever #kept

Mee Nu

Wherever you are
Whatever you might be doing.,

You should be able to hear 
When my heart calls your name.,

That's true love. #yqen_mee_nu #yqmee_nu #canyouhearme #wherever #yqbaba #yqenglish #english #truelove

ved Kabeera

#जंग कहीं भी हो ,जीते कोई भी, मरता तो वह है जिसकी वजह से आप जीतते भी हैं ,जीते भी हैं वेद भगत सिंह #War #wherever the war is & Whosoever Wins But anyone who dies, it is because of which you live as much as you are #समाज

read more

divya sha

मेहनत के समय तुम्हार साथ माँ बाप होते है। #Hard #work #PARENTS #together #See #Sucess #wherever #Gather #Everyon #Time

read more

ViKKiE pAteL

तू मुस्कुरा...
   जहां भी है...
तू मुस्कुरा। #always #smile #wherever #you #are

Ujjawal Kumar

read more
Go wherever
you want to lead
O piece of my heart. 
I know it will beat for you wherever you are

Nisha khan

Zindgi ek natak hi toh h,Lekin zindgi or natak m fark h..Natak ko jahan chaho,Jb chaho badal do Lekin...zindgi k natak k door toh upar wale ki hath m h

read more
Life is one drama,but there is a difference between life and drama...A drama can be changed wherever and wherever..but the string of the drama of life is in the hand of God Zindgi ek natak hi toh h,Lekin zindgi or natak m fark h..Natak ko jahan chaho,Jb chaho badal do Lekin...zindgi k natak k door toh upar wale ki hath m h

Acs Tarachand Nokhwal

The real power is within 
wherever you go wherever you are it pushes you to be the best version of yours...never let down yourself... love yourself...value yourself. #Motivation 
#selfgoals
#spiritualawekening 
#spiritual

Señorita

#wherever

read more
Near, far,
wherever you are,
I believe that the
heart does go on... #wherever
loader
Home