Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Gather Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Gather Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about gather meaning in hindi, gather stats in oracle, where people gather for shayari and ghazals, gather information about solar light, gather meaning,

• 12 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Faeem Ahmad

mute video

Faeem Ahmad

mute video

Anuj Jain

Gather

there was joy
where was I
there was laughter
I was forgotten
dark clouds gathered
me remembered
what an honour
you testified
my love true #gather 
#wotd 
#yqbaba

Varadhan P M

#Gather #yqbaba

read more
The word of the day is gather
  Gather Health not wealth
Name not mere fame
   Gather Friends not Enemies
More Dreams not Greeds
   Count on more Blessings
Rather than sad Sighs
   Gather not excessive clothings
Keep minimum and give all.  #gather #yqbaba

KARAN GUPTA

We are in this together
We have to fight this together
Just not by gathering together

#yqbaba
#corona
#gather
#together
#lockdown
#selfisolation
#selfquarantine
#socialdistancing

Kindblue_Jay

There are times when you are falling apart you want someone by your side but there's no one and you have to gather yourself on your own.  #falling #apart #gather #own

divya sha

मेहनत के समय तुम्हार साथ माँ बाप होते है। #Hard #work #PARENTS #together #See #Sucess #wherever #Gather #Everyon #Time

read more
mute video

कथायति

#Lit a #Light to shine your #Outer world & #Gather your #positive #energy to #enlighten your inner #world

read more
Life full of lights  Lit a light to shine your outer world
 &
gather your positive energy to enlighten your inner world #Lit a #light to shine your #outer world &
#gather your #positive #energy to #enlighten your inner #world

Jeel Patel

#gather

Kiran khan

It was named Jumu’ah because it is derived from the word Al-Jam’ in Arabic which means to gather, as Muslims gather on this day every week, and Allah has commanded the believers to gather for his Worship, as He says that which means: “O you who believe! When the call is proclaimed for Jumu’ah (Friday Prayers), come fast to the remembrance of Allah”
                Jumma Mubarak!
-Kiran's Thought! #NojotoVibes #KiranThoughts #Nojotoenglish #Nojotoquotes  #JummaMubarak❣
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification