Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DearMe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DearMe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dear love of mine, i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, dear matlab kya hota hai, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai,

• 35 Followers
  • 41 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Uvarani jaganathan

Yes loneliness is with me always. This is your first day! And this is your first challenge. Writing is a lot about talking to yourself. Sounds crazy, I know! But as we discussed yesterday, one of the reasons we write is so that we can connect with ourselves. (Refer to the post, Why Should We Write?) Use #DearMe and write a letter to yourself. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #lonliness #day1 #lonewolf #30daychallenge

read more
I am not alone because you are the one who is with me always...
 Yes loneliness is with me always.
This is your first day! And this is your first challenge. Writing is a lot about talking to yourself. Sounds crazy, I know!

But as we discussed yesterday, one of the reasons we write is so that we can connect with ourselves. 

(Refer to the post, Why Should We Write?)

Use #DearMe and write a letter to yourself.

Shiv_ Dutt

#yqbaba #yqtales This is your first day! And this is your first challenge. Writing is a lot about talking to yourself. Sounds crazy, I know! But as we discussed yesterday, one of the reasons we write is so that we can connect with ourselves. (Refer to the post, Why Should We Write?) Use #DearMe and write a letter to yourself. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #day1 #30daychallenge

read more
Just be yourself and never get influenced by the chutiyas who are always around you
And Just fuck the society, don't care what they say, just do what you want to 
And make your "baapji" proud #yqbaba #yqtales 
 This is your first day! And this is your first challenge. Writing is a lot about talking to yourself. Sounds crazy, I know!

But as we discussed yesterday, one of the reasons we write is so that we can connect with ourselves. 

Swapnil Moon

This is your first day! And this is your first challenge. Writing is a lot about talking to yourself. Sounds crazy, I know! But as we discussed yesterday, one of the reasons we write is so that we can connect with ourselves. (Refer to the post, Why Should We Write?) Use #DearMe and write a letter to yourself. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #day1 #30daychallenge

read more
It's time to move out of 
comfort zone.
Just make it happen. This is your first day! And this is your first challenge. Writing is a lot about talking to yourself. Sounds crazy, I know!

sanjana Bhardwaj

This is your first day! And this is your first challenge. Writing is a lot about talking to yourself. Sounds crazy, I know! But as we discussed yesterday, one of the reasons we write is so that we can connect with ourselves. (Refer to the post, Why Should We Write?) Use #DearMe and write a letter to yourself. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #day1 #30daychallenge

read more
Why are you so sweet 😍 my darling 😘.
Stop believe in everyone. They don't deserve your kind and soft heart ♥. 
                          And yes.. Never loose your hope in any condition. You know n.. You are so strong, so daring. You such a sweetheart.. 😍😘💝 This is your first day! And this is your first challenge. Writing is a lot about talking to yourself. Sounds crazy, I know!

CM Chaitanyaa

Hope sounds like your smell. 
Dear life.   #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqspecial #smell #thesoundofhope #dearme

কলমে✒মন(Rabina Sarkar)

#DearMe#yourquote PostmanCollab ChallengeDay130DayChallange#yourquote Baba

read more
      When I have a trouble on my life, No one is there but you always there for me.. When no one interested to listen my words, On this moment only you are there for me... You are the One who always believes on me, you said me don't loose hope... You encourage me. You cheer up me..     
       I know sometimes I am feeling very
bored with you. Sometimes I am feeling frustrated with you. Sometimes I m feeling very disappointed with You. But you know what? at the same time I am care for you... bcz I know u, you are the one who understand me.. I want to say you that I love you... I Love You Inner me... I Love You Dear Me.....♥️ #DearMe#YourQuote Postman#Collab Challenge#Day1#30DayChallange#YourQuote Baba

sanjana

read more
Do not stop loving, 
Do not lose your essence 
for handful of bitter experiences.  This is your first day! And this is your first challenge. Writing is a lot about talking to yourself. Sounds crazy, I know!

Gumnaam

read more

जो गुज़र गया वो तो किस्सा बन चुका है but जो आने वाला है वो हर दिन के हिस्सों में है।
          so be happy and cool.

Shubhajit Sen

This is your first day! And this is your first challenge. Writing is a lot about talking to yourself. Sounds crazy, I know! But as we discussed yesterday, one of the reasons we write is so that we can connect with ourselves. (Refer to the post, Why Should We Write?) Use #DearMe and write a letter to yourself. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #day1 #30daychallenge

read more
Your love for her is pure,true and unconditional so never be ashamed of it. May be she doesn't value it.
 LEKIN ISS MEIN USKA GHATAA TERA KUCH NEHI JATAA...
So - 
Respect your love, respect your feelings and lastly respect yourself... This is your first day! And this is your first challenge. Writing is a lot about talking to yourself. Sounds crazy, I know!

cloud33

I wish to be fulfill like a soothing flower,I wish I could hold your hands to fill the love in air with desire,I may Not owe u for so long ,Someday holding your breathe,I will fill your forehead with pure love  with the nature's most beautiful hour #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #kiss #dearme #desire
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification