Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thankyouall Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thankyouall Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pyar to hona hi tha, pata nahi tha pyar me itna meetha dard hota hai, tha dil bekarar hai, than to be a king of a vast domain lyrics, i love you more than all the stars in the sky poem,

• 22 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Tofan Ojha

a a

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1022 LOVES 
THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE

©a a #thankful #thankyou #thankyouji #ThankyouNojoto #ThankYouGodForEverything #Thankyousomuch #ThankYouNote #thankyouall #thanksforlove #Thank_You

निम्मी की कलम से

Anil Ray

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 🌹🌹शुक्रिया दोस्तों 🌹🌹 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 बेबस मन को लेकर बस बेकलम सा मैं कोरा कागज-अरूचि स्याही और अनपढ़ दिमाग़ #friends #कविता #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #nojotians #thankyou #thankyouall #Love_U_Nojoto❤️ #Anil_Ray #Anil_e_kalam

read more
जलती थी शिकायत अनिल अनल-सी
अब अपने ही ख्यालों में खोने लगा हूँ।
देखें नही कोई आँखें मेरी अश्रुधारा को
यही सोचकर मैं एकांत में रोने लगा हूँ।
पीकर विष अब खुशी मनाता शिव-सा
गहरी साँसों से शाम-सा ढ़लने लगा हूँ।
परिचित कुछ परिचय सनातन रूप का
मैं एक नवव्यक्तित्व में निखरने लगा हूँ।
विजय पताका लहरा, इच्छा सरिता पर
बिनज्वारभाटा सा समुद्र बनने लगा हूँ।
गिला-शिकवा भी, खुद ही से कर लेता
मैं खुद को खुद से ही, बहलाने लगा हूँ।
मानना और जानना अलग है मुसाफ़िर
अब मैं आनन्दस्वरूप को पाने लगा हूँ।
सीखता हूँ आपसे मैं नादान! बहुत कुछ
होकर अभिप्रेरित थोड़ा लिखने लगा हूँ।
खोजता सत्य हरपल, कलम-किताब में
अब कुछ धुंधले चेहरे भी, पढ़ने लगा हूँ।
सहर्ष! पहन लिया हार तुम्हारी जीत हो!
अल्प! ही सही पर अब बदलने लगा हूँ।

©Anil Ray 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
🌹🌹शुक्रिया दोस्तों 🌹🌹
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

बेबस मन को लेकर
बस बेकलम सा मैं
कोरा कागज-अरूचि स्याही
और अनपढ़ दिमाग़

Anmol Singh

Thank you everyone on yourquote, for reading my quotes(now that's a height of optimism, i know not everyone read my quotes, yet a writer has to be optimistic😅, but still who do read my quotes i really love you from bottom of my heart and m open for suggestion for any improvements) and somehow your quotes inspire me to write #yqbaba #WhyIWrite #happyworldpoetryday #imspire #reasontowrite #eternallife #thankyouall #thankyouyourquote

read more
Why i Write??

I write because it gives me eternal peace, 
I write because it defines me who i am,
i didn't write to impress anyone,i didn't write to get published i write because it helps me to express what i want from world , what i think about world, what i observe in world, 
sometimes naah, most of the time i fail to express because of writers block but when i really feel to write i do & believe me there is no better feeling than to express your self in quote... Thank you everyone on yourquote, for reading my quotes(now that's a height of optimism, i know not everyone read my quotes, yet a writer has to be optimistic😅, but still who do read my quotes i really love you from bottom of my heart and m open for suggestion for any improvements)  and somehow your quotes inspire me to write #yqbaba #whyiwrite #happyworldpoetryday #imspire  #reasontowrite #eternallife #thankyouall #thankyouyourquote

Anmol Singh

Thank you everyone on yourquote, for reading my quotes(now that's a height of optimism, i know not everyone read my quotes, yet a writer has to be optimistic😅, but still who do read my quotes i really love you from bottom of my heart and m open for suggestion for any improvements) and somehow your quotes inspire me to write #yqbaba #WhyIWrite #happyworldpoetryday #imspire #reasontowrite #eternallife #thankyouall #thankyouyourquote

read more
Why i Write??

I write because it gives me eternal peace, 
I write because it defines me who i am,
i didn't write to impress anyone,i didn't write to get published i write because it helps me to express what i want from world , what i think about world, what i observe in world, 
sometimes naah, most of the time i fail to express because of writers block but when i really feel to write i do & believe me there is no better feeling than to express your self in quote... Thank you everyone on yourquote, for reading my quotes(now that's a height of optimism, i know not everyone read my quotes, yet a writer has to be optimistic😅, but still who do read my quotes i really love you from bottom of my heart and m open for suggestion for any improvements)  and somehow your quotes inspire me to write #yqbaba #whyiwrite #happyworldpoetryday #imspire  #reasontowrite #eternallife #thankyouall #thankyouyourquote

निम्मी की कलम से

Madhu Jain

Happy birthday to me😊❤🤪 #thankyouall #BestWishes #birthdaywishes #makememories #loveyouyq #rajivpatel #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with RAJIV CHOUDHARY

read more
Happy birthday Rajiv
God bless you all the 
happiness and success 
And bless you with good health 
Stay blessed😊 Happy birthday to me😊❤🤪
#thankyouall  #bestwishes 
#birthdaywishes #makememories 
#loveyouyq 
#rajivpatel  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with RAJIV CHOUDHARY

Vandana