Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thieves Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thieves Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thieves of the wood, thieves meaning in hindi, thieves meaning in english, thieves meaning in marathi, milti sea of thieves,

• 17 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

KhaultiSyahi

We all  know
Stolen
💋 kisses 😘
are the
🧁 sweetest 🎂

But ,Please 🙏
Don't STEAL
our works !
We work hard
for it !
Unlike the
😈thieves of🥸
Social media posts !

©KhaultiSyahi #navratri #BeOriginal #khaultisyahi 
#copyright #copypaste #thieves #SocialMedia #work hard for once ☺️ #Nojoto

Abid

Challenge 1: The sound of thunder has been echoing where YourQuote Headquarters is located. What comes to your mind? It could be someone's or your own rage that sounds like #thunder Challenge 2: This day the movie Dead Poets Society was released in 1989. The film starred Robin Williams as John Keating, an English teacher who encourages his students to “seize the day” (“carpe diem” in Latin) and embrace the passion for life expressed by great artists. How will you #seizetheday? Challenge 3: W #white #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #thieves #oddcombination #onlyaweekleft

read more
Imagine a guy selling thums up on the roadside... " taste the thunder, taste the thunder, bolo bhai taste the thunder... 😁😁😁 
Challenge 1: The sound of thunder has been echoing where YourQuote Headquarters is located. What comes to your mind? It could be someone's or your own rage that sounds like #Thunder

Challenge 2: This day the movie Dead Poets Society was released in 1989. The film starred Robin Williams as John Keating, an English teacher who encourages his students to “seize the day” (“carpe diem” in Latin) and embrace the passion for life expressed by great artists.
How will you #SeizeTheDay?

Challenge 3: W

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

#thieves

read more
I stole my mother's peace of mind
when I stopped studying  #thieves

AYUSH SINGH

#thieves

read more
I stole my mother's peace of mind
when I stopped studying  #thieves

K Ganesh Reddy

I stole all the pain from you 
And gave you lots of happiness. #yqbaba #yqdidi #kganeshreddy #thieves #challenge #google #yqtales #yqdada

Ankit

#thieves #yqbaba

read more
I stole my happiness from the very beginning ! #Thieves #yqbaba

Shweta Gupta

You have stolen the peace of my mind, You left me broken, I know it was your trick to escape, which you have chosen. #hurt #escape #Broken #Past #Chosen #yqbaba #thieves #stolen

read more
Was that me, who was driving you crazy?
Or was it your way to escape from your past? You have stolen the peace of my mind,
You left me broken,
I know it was your trick to escape, which you have chosen.

#hurt #escape #broken
#past  #chosen #yqbaba #thieves #stolen

Waqquas Khan

She was white as milk
Stole my heart just in a beat
But her heart was as black as coal,cracked and flammable  #white #milk #her #heart #thieves #stole #yqbaba #yqdidi

Durga Kannan

I stole your smile from you
That's what you said
But, believe me when I say
It never was intentional
Some things in life
Have no explanation
Neither can we make
Another understand
Life plays around with us
Messes our lives sometimes
And that's how it was too