Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovethatneverends Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovethatneverends Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 6 Followers
  • 0 Stories

vishakha Bairwa

प्यार जिसे कहते हैं जादू का खिलौना 

मिल जाए तो मिट्टी और खो जाए तो सोना

©vishakha Bairwa #lovethatneverends ♥️

Prakhar Patsariya

I can stop loving you
But, my heart can't stop beating.
I can stop dreaming me and you
But, my eyes can't stop brooking.
I can stop chasing you
But, my crutches can't stop moving.
Yes, I can't stop giving up on you because every broken piece of my heart is still screaming.  #randomthoughts
#lovethatneverends
#chapterofmemories
#yqbaba

Swapnali Debata

In this world where everything can be replaced, I found something irreplaceable. That's only someone's unconditional love, love that is beyond measure and love that never changes. #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqwriters #lovethatneverends #unconditionallove

Ashu

Do You wanna know why I Love You from the first moment that I met You? ...because I felt You were "the One "...the Great Love of My Life!...My twin flame...❤️🙂🤞 love #Mycollab_ashu #true_love #wordsthatheartspeaks #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #lovethatneverends

read more
I find the longer, 
the longer I spend 
my time to talk to you, 
the stars dwelling with me 
and the flowers showering
 themselves on me, 
touching me and
catching 
my eyes in yours 
and writing our stories there.

And this is how 
our love is dwelling longer. Do You wanna know why I Love You from the first moment that I met You?

...because I felt You were "the One "...the Great Love of My Life!...My twin flame...❤️🙂🤞

#love
#mycollab_ashu
#true_love
#wordsthatheartspeaks

jeet bhath

Shaead yeh mere he galti thi ki,
maine osko i love you bol diya,

shaead esse lye osne mujeh shod dya. #lovethatneverends #pain #unsaidwords #truefeelings
#jeetbhath

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification