Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Mycollab_ashu Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Mycollab_ashu Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ashu love, ashu shayari hindi, ashu shayari, ashu kavita ka saransh, ashu kavi meaning in kannada,

• 1 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Ashu

Thank you so much for the invite Aesthetic_ I would love if you paint the other side with your lovely words. :) Font: Garamond #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aesthetic_ #Mycollab_ashu

read more
It is sometimes better 
to surmise in dreams 
the beauty that peeps 
from behind the curtains.

It kisses you on 
and makes you mine 
when you glow with 
a dimple of my kiss.

The life once again 
asks me to not do so 
but my impetuous mind 
never dares to refrain.

You know, pain has 
it's own beauty and 
those dreams too which 
carries you and breaks me. Thank you so much for the invite Aesthetic_ 

I would love if you paint the other side with your lovely words. :)

Font: Garamond  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Aesthetic_

Ashu

Do You wanna know why I Love You from the first moment that I met You? ...because I felt You were "the One "...the Great Love of My Life!...My twin flame...❤️🙂🤞 love #Mycollab_ashu #true_love #wordsthatheartspeaks #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #lovethatneverends

read more
I find the longer, 
the longer I spend 
my time to talk to you, 
the stars dwelling with me 
and the flowers showering
 themselves on me, 
touching me and
catching 
my eyes in yours 
and writing our stories there.

And this is how 
our love is dwelling longer. Do You wanna know why I Love You from the first moment that I met You?

...because I felt You were "the One "...the Great Love of My Life!...My twin flame...❤️🙂🤞

#love
#mycollab_ashu
#true_love
#wordsthatheartspeaks

Ashu

Hey people, you can try to continue this prompt ❤️🌻 #myeyeswander #collabwithkp #openforcollab #collabwithme #yqbaba #Mycollab_ashu #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Kumarpal Vardhan

read more
In the azure sky 
to find out 
what the stars are
doing in brightness.

In the shops where 
the shopkeepers measure
the oil and milk in kilograms.

In the books where 
Rumi or Shakespeare 
show their magic through words. Hey people, you can try to continue this prompt ❤️🌻

#myeyeswander #collabwithkp #openforcollab #collabwithme #yqbaba #mycollab_ashu #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Kumarpal Vardhan

Ashu

First I thought to use night and day. But it would have given double meaning to my lines. So, I restricted myself from using the word night😂 love #CuteLove #lovequotes #YourQuoteAndMine #SoulMates #coupleslove #Mycollab_ashu #tips_for_relationship

read more
Relationships get
stronger 
when they pass through 
the darkness first
and then the brightness. 

First I thought to use night and day. But it would have given double meaning to my lines. So, I restricted myself from using the word night😂

#love
#cutelove
#lovequotes

Ashu

#shayriquotes #mythoughtsandme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Jayanti Swain #Mycollab_ashu

read more
है आलम कुछ ऐसा की तेरे गले लग
नमी का साहिल भी हँसी का साहिर बन जाए। #shayriquotes #mythoughtsandme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Jayanti Swain
#mycollab_ashu

Ashu

Long distance relationship..!!❤❤ #yqbaba #yqdidi #longdistancerelationship #imissyousomuch #LoveStory #lettertoyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Prusty_sanjeeb #Mycollab_ashu

read more
In my letter you will find 
messed up emotions,
which are not just emotions 
but my whole heart.

If you open this letter
you will smell love, 
as you will proceed reading it 
you will smell some care, 
some hate and somewhat envy.

As you finish it you'll be left perplexed 
like the sabji which I cook everyday, 
which relishes you
but leaves you confused what you ate.
 Long distance relationship..!!❤❤

#yqbaba #yqdidi #longdistancerelationship #imissyousomuch #lovestory #lettertoyou    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Prusty_sanjeeb 
#Mycollab_ashu

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification