Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best JatinAswal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best JatinAswal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happy birthday jatin cake, jatin sharma photography, jata jatin wala video, ishq kahani by jatinder bhaluria 210, ishq kahani jatinder bhaluria 720,

• 44 Followers
  • 257 Stories

Nisha

Alfaaz... Collab as many times as you want. Don't forget to use #JatinAswal :) #yqbaba #yqdidi love thoughts#JatinAswal#NZ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Jatin Aswal

read more
Waqt guzar to jata hai 
magar bade sitam kar jata hai,
Zehen par apne nishaan chhodkar 
umr bhar ka gam de jata hai. Alfaaz...
Collab as many times as you want. Don't forget to use #jatinaswal :)

#yqbaba #yqdidi #love #thoughts#jatinaswal#NZ  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Jatin Aswal

Ankit Srivastava

Alfaaz❤️ Collab quote is here. Collab as many times as you want. Best ones will be featured on The Untold Chronicles Download these wallpapers from www.jatinaswal.com/wallpaper Saturday is coming. Be ready at 5 pm :) #HeartBreak #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #JatinAswal #Ankit_Srivastava_Thoughts #YQ_ANKIT_SRIVASTAVA

read more
एक तेरे प्यार ने ही तो अभी तक ज़िंदा रखा है हमें
वरना लोगों के तानें ने तो कब का हमें मार दिया होता। Alfaaz❤️

Collab quote is here. Collab as many times as you want. Best ones will be featured on The Untold Chronicles 

Download these wallpapers from
www.jatinaswal.com/wallpaper

Saturday is coming. Be ready at 5 pm :)

Shivangi

Alfaaz ❤ #JatinAswal #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqhindi shayari #Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Jatin Aswal

read more
रहने दे कुछ वृत्‍तान्‍त यूँ ही अनकहे से,
जमाने को रास नही आते अब किस्से मोहब्बत के
और दर्द-ए-बेवफ़ाई सुनओ तो बड़े शौक से सुनता है जमाना.. Alfaaz ❤

#jatinaswal 

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqhindi #shayari #challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Jatin Aswal

Rishi Dwivedi

Thank you so much for all the pokes..💞💞💞 #yqbaba #yqdidi #her_hnsm #JatinAswal #ishinks #shan #dip98 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with arpita

read more
यूं न जाया करो तनहाई में छोड़कर,
अपने छूटते अच्छे नहीं लगते । Thank you so much for all the pokes..💞💞💞

#yqbaba #yqdidi #her_hnsm #jatinaswal #ishinks #shan #dip98    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  arpita

sanjana

Opportunity that were snatched by circumstances #Dream #Sky #fly #conditionsapply #WritingSoul #ishinks #JatinAswal #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sejal Moriya

read more
You can still soar high
with a conscious loveful eye. Opportunity that were snatched by circumstances

#dream #sky #fly #conditionsapply #writingsoul #ishinks  #jatinaswal   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Sejal Moriya

hirpara amit

#yqbaba #yqtales #her_hnsm #yqdada #yqquotes #yqlove #JatinAswal #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Thasleem Rayeesha

read more
In this black hol also are find new world of love..  #yqbaba #yqtales #her_hnsm #yqdada #yqquotes #yqlove  #jatinaswal  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Thasleem Rayeesha

asparklinsoul

The Kiss Of Smile💜 Happiiee World Smile Day to all..😁 #SmileDay Thankeww for missing me alot, specially⏬ Aditya Rajak (the first one to poke me always😄) - check his writings he is doing fab and steal your time to read his latest story.❤ Ayushi Singh DNS - she's amazing in her words, if you haven't checked how she play with her words then do it now.❤ #yqbaba #JatinAswal #wildwhispers #itsmuskii #asparklinsoul #the_fortuitous_ending #secret_superwriter

read more
Yes, she's smiling,
pretty sure about her life
that ruined her destiny of love
and welcomed the broken
pieces of heart.
Yes, she's smiling even more
after knowing the fact that
they taught her to be bold
but, told not to be the
part of holding on.
Yes, she's smiling more and more
because she now believes that
love and life are the two
different reasons to move alive.
Yeah, maybe she's smiling 
as she's in love with her only smile
and can live the life with
that one kiss of smile. The Kiss Of Smile💜

Happiiee World Smile Day to all..😁
#SmileDay

Thankeww for missing me alot, specially⏬
Aditya Rajak (the first one to poke me always😄) - check his writings he is doing fab and steal your time to read his latest story.❤
Ayushi Singh DNS - she's amazing in her words, if you haven't checked how she play with her words then do it now.❤

asparklinsoul

A Birthday Wish💜 ______End of the Birthday Month______ Hope you loved all the birthday series in my tale collection... ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Wanna read more, click⤵ #yqbaba #JatinAswal #itsmuskii #asparklinsoul #adityarajak #twistinthetale #the_fortuitous_ending #secret_superwriter

read more
Her birthday.
Pics in friend's stories.
Her weird face.
Their silly smiles.
Yes, but
She's checking
his constant blank dp
for the most awaited
birthday wish. A Birthday Wish💜

______End of the Birthday Month______

Hope you loved all the birthday series in my tale collection...
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wanna read more, click⤵

asparklinsoul

The Cake of Tears💜 Wanna read more, click #the_fortuitous_ending ♥♥♥ Thankeww for so many pokes. Hope you loved it... 💙 #yqbaba #JatinAswal #wildwhispers #itsmuskii #asparklinsoul #twistinthetale #secret_superwriter

read more
It's the day,
when he changed
his birth date on her day.

He answered all chats and calls 
as, 'thank you'. 
Normally, started his daily routine, 
Celebrated the day with fake smile.
When back to bed with wet brown eyes,
Who knows,
It was not his, but her birthday after all
who's cutting the cake of tears with God. The Cake of Tears💜

Wanna read more, click 
#the_fortuitous_ending 
♥♥♥

Thankeww for so many pokes. Hope you loved it... 💙

asparklinsoul

Hunnar❤ Tried something new in hindi.. Hope you guys loved it... Specially, the one who missed me alot😅 Ayushi Singh DNS, PRASHANT MÃRU, Harsh Patel Thankeew for the pokes.💚💚 Quite Confused in between my thoughts, so I wanna ask you people that, do you want me to write a novel story and publish it in YQ...!!??😄😄 (well that's just a thought, you may ignore this ques too😜) #yqbaba #yqhindi #JatinAswal #wildwhispers #itsmuskii #asparklinsoul #secret_superwriter

read more
Hunnar kisne dekha hai..
Humne hi toh iss
Hunnar ko banaya hai..
Jara apne andhar jhaank ke toh dekho..
Jis din tumhari jaan jayegi..
Uss din tumhari hunnar
kisi kaam ki bhi nahii aayegi.

Kyu sochte ho ki
tumhari hunnar bikk jayegi..
Hunnar ke sath jee Kar toh dekho..
Ye tumhe Aasman se bhi milayegi. Hunnar❤

Tried something new in hindi.. Hope you guys loved it... Specially, the one who missed me alot😅  Ayushi Singh DNS, PRASHANT MÃRU, Harsh Patel Thankeew for the pokes.💚💚

Quite Confused in between my thoughts,
so I wanna ask you people that,
do you want me to write a novel story and publish it in YQ...!!??😄😄
(well that's just a thought, you may ignore this ques too😜)
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification