Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best namoos Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best namoos Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kaisi hai ye anhoni har aankh hui nam, nam to, brikkho tomar nam ki, dost ke nam poetry, divane tere nam ke,

• 9 Followers
  • 36 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vennila

Last two lines belongs to Namoos and Thanq for the invite 😍 love those words💗 #yqbaba #yqtales #nanowrimo #Badee #namoos #Poet #Explain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Namoos

read more
I fall for words
Then explicitly pick them up on my paper

Last two lines belongs to Namoos and Thanq for the invite 😍 love those words💗

#yqbaba #yqtales #nanowrimo   #badee #namoos #poet #explain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Namoos

Sourajita D

Dal lake. Love can convert places into individuals. No wonder love makes miracles. OPEN FOR COLLAB Clicks & Canvas #yqbaba #MyCnC #clicksncanvas #newwallpapers #sourajita #namoos #myclick #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
"It tried to put my broken heart to ease; but I fell in love with him!" Dal lake.
Love can convert places into individuals. No wonder love makes miracles. 

OPEN FOR COLLAB

Clicks & Canvas

#yqbaba #mycnc #clicksncanvas #newwallpapers #sourajita #namoos #myclick   #YourQuoteAndMine

Asiya Shaikh

Sanguine: Red Kashmir #clicksncanvas #myclick #yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqnwc #namoos #MyCnC #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Namoos

read more
In the turmoils of sanguine,
The dal whispers,
"Stay calm, I am still reviving". Sanguine: Red Kashmir 
 #clicksncanvas #myclick #yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqnwc #namoos #mycnc #YourQuoteAndMine

Asiya Shaikh

Hope i didn't ruin this. Sorry both of you 😶😶😶. #yqbaba #wildwhispers #whistlingwanderer #Collab #Badee #namoos #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with the Ink Wizard; Wild Whispers Collaborating with Namoos

read more
....and in that corner 
I found my love,
It wasn't my reality
but dream of my words... Hope i didn't ruin this.
Sorry both of you 😶😶😶.
#yqbaba #wildwhispers  #whistlingwanderer #collab #badee #namoos #YourQuoteAndMine

Collaborating with the Ink Wizard; Wild Whispers

Asiya Shaikh

Thank you for invitation.. Don't remove #namoos and please don't ruin the background. Keep it short. #yqbaba #yqtales #Badee #namoos #Poet #Explain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Namoos

read more
....maybe I don't need narration,
And therefore perfectly decrypted.. Thank you for invitation..

Don't remove #namoos and please don't ruin the background. Keep it short.

#yqbaba #yqtales  #badee #namoos #poet #explain #YourQuoteAndMine

Asiya Shaikh

Beauty lies in modesty and modesty lies in eyes. Anything can be won from eyes. Be careful in the stuffs you about to win. Orbs: Eyes #yqbaba #yqtales #Eyes #Badee #namoos #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Namoos ناموس

read more
Sithen no words had
begun to enounce,
I cloaked my orbs,
Let all the best things
be verily pure. Beauty lies in modesty and modesty lies in eyes. Anything can be won from eyes. Be careful in the stuffs you about to win.

Orbs: Eyes

#yqbaba #yqtales #eyes #badee #namoos #yqdidi

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Namoos ناموس

Asiya Shaikh

#yqbaba #yqdada #hummalik#namoos #yqdidi #yqpowrimo#YourQuoteAndMine Sorry, for the negative vibes. Thank you appi for the coffee, I badly need it. Collaborating with Namoos❤❤ Collaborating with Humma Malik💖💖

read more
Omnipresent are jitters in miffed abide,
Timorousness heeds to leave the site,
O! dark majesty,
Please don't reside,
Flee from the clutches of swarthy  insight. #yqbaba #yqdada #hummalik#namoos #yqdidi #yqpowrimo#YourQuoteAndMine
Sorry, for the negative vibes.
Thank you appi for the coffee, I badly need it.

Collaborating with  Namoos❤❤
Collaborating with  Humma Malik💖💖

Asiya Shaikh

I don't know, how it is? **OPEN FOR COLLAB** #yqbaba #yqtales #yourquote #Badee #namoos love #oneliner Pc~Wallpaperscraft #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Namoos ناموس

read more
I, rather would be the souvenirs to survive on,
Thy epitome will be my nub!
 I don't know, how it is?
**OPEN FOR COLLAB**
#yqbaba #yqtales #yourquote #badee #namoos #love #oneliner 
Pc~Wallpaperscraft  #YourQuoteAndMine

Asiya Shaikh

The night is not beautiful just due to stars, there is a sky beneath it which add its wisdom. Thanks for inviting me to collab. As I am not getting nap, it being a feast to my insomnia. I don't know whether it makes sense or not, hope you will like it. #Badee #namoos #Star #Fallacy Pc~Wallpaperscraft #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Namoos ناموس

read more
Envy of moon's resplendent
stars have made it aloof,
lacking the chivalry to thanks 
the gratefulness of shiny loan.
Grats to the moon for forgiving
the deptors ungracious. The night is not beautiful just due to stars, there is a sky beneath it which add its wisdom.
Thanks for inviting me to collab.
As I am not getting nap, it being a feast to my insomnia. I don't know whether it makes sense or not, hope you will like it.
 #badee #namoos #star #fallacy 
Pc~Wallpaperscraft #YourQuoteAndMine

Asiya Shaikh

Numbness, Tears, Sentience, amicable keenness. Thanks for inviting me to collab. Hope you will like it. #yqbaba #yourquote #numb #Badee #namoos #Sentience #Murmur Pc~Wallpaperscraft #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Namoos ناموس

read more
Susurration vehemently
amicable, the difficile keenness. Numbness, Tears, Sentience, amicable keenness.
Thanks for inviting me to collab.
Hope you will like it.
#yqbaba #yourquote #numb #badee #namoos #sentience #murmur 
Pc~Wallpaperscraft  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification